Original C99

Thank you.

killer project @buzz so do you find the sativa phenos more desirable. also, if your ever down to trade some seeds let me know, would love to run some of these gems.

1 Like

Hi,yes I do , np with a trade but I’m in Canada if that matters.

1 Like

ok sweet thank you, and yes that’s fine I’ll send you a dm to exchange info and decide what to trade.

1 Like

c99 crosses are the shit. The original is a bit viney and the buds fall on the floor.

1 Like

c-99 f4

here is the hybrid i made with that girl in that round.

SISTER LOVE F1, double heather * c-99 f4. these will be getable very soon.

small plant grown in a one gallon container.

peace …

30 Likes

Did you get a fair amount of C99 seeds from your lady/man? lol Would love to get a few for a future breeding project myself. Thanks,

3 Likes

Are there any old farts here that ordered from Ron (Heaven’s Stairway) and got the original Bros. Grimm C99 Seeds? I did, and have germed a 22 year old backcross I made few years ago, all seeds germed and grew super stable.

Long story short…today, I ponder what I have.

I have a garden going of Afghans/indicas, C99 backcross and a cross I made 20 or so years ago C99 X (C99 X Peak19),

Damn if the C99 backcross doesn’t look like pure indica - has dark green, wide leaves. See the pix.

Here’s the kicker, I sowed soaked 1990 Master Kush X Afghanni 90 in my germ pots. For one of those and a week later, nothing popped even though the seeds cracked. Popped a soaked C99 into one pot and in 2 days later up pops a seedling. BUT, it has the leaf structure of a pure afghan albeit still young. FWIW it will be upcanned to a large and final pot today. I’m thinking the Afghani is what popped.

Cup was marked originally as Master Kush. I’m now having second thoughts as to what I have.

Happy New Year,
Uncle Ben

12 Likes

very nice indeed, c-99 is an awesome plant. you going to make fresh seed stock with the pure c-99 you have going now ?.

very nice …

4 Likes

I have c99 seeds I made about a yr ago or so. From a pk of relic seeds f3… I ve easily found both grapefruit and pineapple phenos. And a green/dankish pheno pops up aswell.

9 Likes

I sure hope he does.

2 Likes

MikeJ of PeakseedsBC worked with and offered the original c99 for a number of years. I first grew them out years ago , because a friend of mine ran c99 for a few years when it first hit the scene, and I remembered loving it.
My first run with his seeds made it very obvious he did indeed have the original c99 . I found both the grapefruit and the pineapple . I found one Pineapple pheno that smelled like rotten meat mid flower. Just like my buddies c99 so many years ago.
Truly a great strain.

5 Likes

I guessing that’s the other pheno I described as green/dankish…lol cool.

2 Likes

Maybe
They were all quite green , with no coloring and very little fade. The grapefruit def yielded far more and was also not nearly as rocket ship blastoff , the pineapple was.
The standout pineapple pheno had the rotten meat smell mid flower. Absolutely putrid , but was pure pineapple by the end of flowering and post dry/cure.

5 Likes

^^^this is what I remember from stock I got from Mosca. Loved the pineapple. Maybe work a trade someday?

2 Likes

When I said green I was referring to sent. Which I kinda suck at…but yeah putrid could describe it fine.tho in my case it finished that way and didn’t turn pineapple at the end. I kept all the seefs off the pineapple mom for personal stash. Lol. It definitely will give you that paranoid heart racing thing if you indulge in her too much. :laughing:. The grapefruit phenos tent to be a little taller than the pineapple in my experience

3 Likes

Green as in Greened out or white out , based on a persons face color , is also a good description. Absolutely can induce paranoia in some lol

2 Likes