Ottafish’s Organic Indoor/Outdoor Endeavors

I just love how the flowers look as they form outdoors. I’m dreaming of the day I can have my spot outdoors to grow it how it was intended. Your garden is inspiring, one day I will have my spot.

4 Likes

lol looks like there’s a future OGer growing next to your weed :laughing: Nice garden, you got so many plants in there

1 Like

Incredible garden, everything is rockin n rollin. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

20 Likes

Yeah I enjoy gardening inside to a point but I can spend all day outside in the garden. I enjoy it a lot more than being inside. It’s easier too, which adds to the enjoyment.

4 Likes

Dude, where did you get that cool potleaf satellite dish… hahaha. because dang, that’s huge and I bet gonna get bigger

2 Likes

They always look great up until the weather hits. Sometimes it can be heartbreaking… It’s hard to finish a plant up here with the rain and caterpillars. You absolutely have to cover them and spray BT twice per week or it all goes to shit.

1 Like

The Sour Bubble has the true Satellites!

17 Likes

Chimera#3 I want to reverse these and use them for breeding.

Velvet Lakes is starting to flower. Hopefully it turns out like it’s supposed to. Ultra dank!

Molokai Frost is starting to alternate leaf growth on the stem so hopefully she’s going to start flowering.

14 Likes

Took a couple back up clones of the Chimera #3 today. I need to clone the rest of the plants outside so I can keep any winners that show up.

11 Likes

I really like the look of the Chimera #3 bro… look at how every single top is identical… those are some nice genetics right chere…
Few weeks the fun is really gonna begin… think I’ll slide my recliner right up here.

2 Likes

Yeah man… it’s ultra dank bud

21 Likes

You know I think these aero climbers may have an advantage not need to use a dome. I can cram more clones in there touching and without all the moisture from the dome won’t have to worry about mold issues as much. Some of the stems were hollow because I took all the tops. People say it doesn’t matter but it just doesn’t seem like a good thing to me.

3 Likes

Hmmm? because I think the opposite. Hollow stems allow for better water and thus nutrient uptake… wonder if this is also why they are not wilting… soon as they root start using Silica to help strengthen the cell walls and the stems… get fans on them so they flutter pretty good and this will all strengthen the stem…

2 Likes

Hmmm, I just usually don’t have hollow stems because I’m not cloning the tops. The tops where they’re growing so fast the stems haven’t had a chance to get solid yet.
I’m using the clonex nutrient solution in the water in the aero cloner and dipped them in the gel. That nutrient solution works really freaking good. I used to just use the gel but after seeing my friends results I use the solution now. You get crazy fish bone roots!

1 Like

stems are the straw that feeds the plant…i generally have some beautiful straws feeding the tops…when they get heavy, they start to pull and lean…got me some jo-jo’s don’t have that issues anymo.

2 Likes

The Molokai Frost males I culled were crazy woody. I’ve never seen anything like it. Super solid and reminded me of a hardwood sapling. They were more like a tree.

2 Likes

21 Likes

Chopped a re veged Trop Fuel today. It looks pretty good still. Smells amazing. Huge calyx’s.

19 Likes

That’s the one you forgot to send me… again, not complaining… but really wanted some seeds of her… a taste is just a plus. Oh, got a message today, be looking for a package from Etsy that has shipped to you dude.
Trying to find something cool and a bit personal for all of you 4…
See the trich’s all over the calyx’s…? that is what I look for in a male… early development of trichs there… she sure is purdy man

3 Likes