Ottafish’s Organic Indoor/Outdoor Endeavors

Yeah I hope they get approved. I’m definitely excited to see what kind of dank is in these beans. It’s kind of stressful trying to post stuff up on there lol The anticipation kills me!

5 Likes

I have some C99 Clone x Starfighter f4 be here Wed or Thurs… the clone he’s been running for a few years and crossing it to things like SSDD, Ogers… Said this one looked the most amazing… be a cool one to test thru and of course, a few heading to you bro.
Ok… remember, you gave me permission…
GT's new avatar....lol

3 Likes

Haha, it’s definitely one of the more serious corners of OG. They just keep it serious to stop people trying to repo grandmas ditch beans :grin: Your repo is legit, they will go for it.

4 Likes

That sounds like some delicious crosses😋 I’ll be waiting patiently to see what that one turns out like!

1 Like

A couple seeds from the Starcube have already popped in less than 24 hours. Tomorrow I’ll pick up some Light Warrior soil to start them in. I’m not taking any chances. I’ll start them in a sterile media.

7 Likes

Awesome, Looking forward to the journey! :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Ottafish Can’t wait to watch the starcubes! :partying_face:

1 Like

So far 5 have popped. They were the last of the seeds @SamwellBB gave me so some were a little small. But… he gave me around 35 so I’m hoping I get at least 10 to breed with. I should get 15+ I’d say. I had to make a spot for them inside the house because we’re having 100 degree days here outside and I was worried they’d cook. I have one plant left in my tent that’s going to get the chop here real soon. Once these get strong enough I’ll throw them in there and the CO-OP grow will be on.

8 Likes

The Nana Glue plants are cruising along in flower. This is a great strain for here in Oregon. It seems to flower a month earlier than most others I’ve grown. It’s starting to put on some nice frost already which is what I like to see. It’ll be interesting to see how it compares outside to inside.
I’ve pulled around 5 males so far of various strains. I put them in pots and am unsure if I’ll use them or not. They’ll be leaving the property soon so I don’t pollinate anything I don’t want to. I’m thinking most all the crosses I’ll make will be to Sour Bubble. I just love the structure it passes on. Most of the elite strains only come in feminized form so this is how I’ll get those genes from them to breed with.

13 Likes

The Sour Bubbles look great as always. There should be a million seeds I’ll have after getting done with these.

17 Likes

Yeah brother! Can’t wait to see how those Starcubes whatever happens I think it’s a worthwhile project!

Love that Nana Glue looks so sticky! and your Sour Bubble, I can see why you use it for your breeding stock, buddy! Don’t get me started on the Tropical Fuel with its dark purple buds that have that great citrus smell!

2 Likes

The Molokai Frost plants are coming along. They’re catching their stride and getting healthy. The leaves continue to get bigger and bigger as the plants grow. I really like the smell of a few of them when I rub the stem. It’s definitely a tropical fruit funk smell mmmm

12 Likes

Yeah man! It’s a special one for sure. It’s smells sooo good, tastes good, and is just a beautiful plant!

2 Likes

There is nothing like real sunshine… I cannot wait to get you some of my Wardawg to try… the AK47 by Serious Seeds in her gets pretty big…

4 Likes

Here’s another update. The big Nana Glue plants are in full flower mode. I’d say one is at week 3 now with the others around week two. More males are popping up. It’s getting hard to decide what to keep. I have a Black Strawberry preserve male plant that smells absolutely amazing. It’s a cross from of Kevin Jodrey’s Black Lime reserve cut by BOG Sour Strawberry Kush. Bred by Marcos Aurealos. I’m going to have to cross that to something. The other stinky plants are a couple female Klingon Kandy’s which smell like skunky gas big time. Of course the Tropical Fuel is rank and budding hard! The Chimera #3 plants make my fingers sticky which I take as a good sign. The Molokai Frost plants smell great! It’s a fruity tropical smell. I plan to cross those to the Sour Bubble. Then I have several Blue Moon Rocks X Sour Bubble I’ll make more seeds of because they turned out great and I’m about out

17 Likes

Oh know, RUN, here he comes to bend another plant over… hehehe…
I just love the look of a nice Indica… those are the plants cops used to say were so easy to spot from the air as they tend to make a perfect circle unlike most vegetation… so I say, if illegal, bend em over early on and run them vertical… lol
I could live in your backyard… my pet mantis Fu… what a blast…

1 Like

Yeah man! I’ll grow a couple next year! I’ve always wanted to grow one as big as I can. Dig a huge hole and fill it with premium soil!
I love the looks of the Indicas too. They’re just cool! Squat plants with big fat leaves and a blue dark green color. Luckily it’s not illegal anymore here. I remember seeing helicopters flying back in the days and being super paranoid. I remember one time, a helicopter came flying by super low and he looked right at me as I looked at him off my deck. I thought I was fucked… but nothing ever came if it. When I made eye contact all I could think is he knows… hahahaha

3 Likes

Beautiful! I jealous of your area. I’d love to get outside and get my hands dirty in the garden. Teach my children about self reliance.

3 Likes

The Nana is strait stacking and layering on the frost :snowflake:

16 Likes

Looks like all plants are healthy head to toe! Good job having all of those on point at the same time

1 Like