Ottafish’s Organic Indoor/Outdoor Endeavors

Things are moving along. I’ve been culling plants that just don’t have the smell I’m looking for. I’ve narrowed down my males to Sour Strawberry Kush x Black Lime Reserve, Sour Bubble, Banana Butter Cups and Klingon KandyI’m going to have some really nice variety coming from these crosses.

19 Likes

Great pics bud. Holy ballz! Lol
What’s the flowers in pics nine and ten?

2 Likes

Looking great man. Freaking jungle over there :+1:

1 Like

Those are the Nana Glue. It’s a strait frost monster. I think we’re at like week 4. I just hope is doesn’t mold outside. The frosty ones seem to be more susceptible to the rain.

1 Like

It definitely is. Everything is getting seeded too. I shouldn’t have grown the big ones. It was unnecessary. Although Frenchy Canoli one of the best if not the best hash maker said seeded buds make the best hash because the plants outs out more to protect the plant. I’m definitely going to have to play around with making some concentrates.

2 Likes

No no no…not those flowers! :laughing:
These👍🏻

Kinda looks like a carnation.

5 Likes

Well here’s the two Starcube seeds I had make it. One is definitely more vigorous. Two Chimera #3 on the right.

5 Likes

What a beautiful plant my brother @Ottafish :star_struck:!!!
Beautiful structure…

This garden is always in bloom… beautiful!!!

:metal:

5 Likes

They’re huge! I bought the rhizomes at the grow store I go to earlier this year. They’re super cool flowers!

2 Likes

Yea F.C. knew his hash making that’s for sure. I think I’ve read about & watched documentaries about everyone in cannabis now :laughing: I even listened to a 2hr podcast with his wife lol

Can’t wait to see your hash!

1 Like

Yep I’ve watched his podcasts too. They’re really good! I really like KIS Organics podcasts on YouTube as well. They’re very informative. I have a long commute to work so I really like all the podcasts. Jordan River, Chad Westport. and James bean have some great ones too.

2 Likes

“Shaping fire” podcast is another really good one

2 Likes

Yes you’re right. I’m subscribed to that one too. Looks like he has a lot more new episodes since I last listened. Thanks for the reminder!

1 Like

Here’s a pic of Tropical Fuel x Sour Bubble a buddy is growing in Maine. He said it smells like Grape Bubblegum.

15 Likes

Found this crazy white spider eating a honey bee in the garden today and took some nice snaps of some bees. Most of the plants are starting to flower now. Some are getting frosty really early which is a good sign. I ended up with a male and female of Banana Butter Cups which is great news. You can’t get those seeds anymore so now I can make more. The Paonia Purple Paralyzer smells fantastic. It sure has big fat hairs compared to the others.

16 Likes

There’s a crazy face on that spider’s butt! :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah no doubt huh! It’s the pillsbury dough boy spider!

3 Likes

Banana Butter Cups sounds like a nice mix!

2 Likes

These Nana Glue plants are awful dense and frosty! I have a feeling I’m going to have problems with mold outside for sure. The summer has abruptly ended right now and we got some rain. Hopefully it will stay dry long enough to harvest the seeds.
The Paonia Purple Paralyzer smells absolutely amazing! It’s like a berry mango smell. I’ll definitely be growing that again!

19 Likes

Which is the Paonia? I’m looking forward to growing that as well.

Gorgeous plants and garden! Wish I would have seen this earlier, but since I mostly hang out in the outdoor area I missed it. Happy to have noticed it :sunglasses:

1 Like