Ottafish’s Organic Indoor/Outdoor Endeavors

Well if you want to join in just say the word and I’ll send you some beans. There’s quite a few of the Paonia Purple Paralyzer floating around on here. I got the seeds from another member. It’s a famous old strain that came out of Colorado.

1 Like

Appreciate the offer but I already picked some up from the repro run DougDawson did :sunglasses: Just like oogling pics and dreaming about next season.

Love all the organic info scattered throughout this thread, I’ll have to really look through it on the computer this weekend. I built soil this season and have been going down the living soil road throughout my garden as well. Lots of teas and soil tests trying to get a handle on what’s going on, how to interpret things, and how to handle things. It’s been quite a journey but certainly a fulfilling one. I’ve got a ridiculously detailed thread about the whole process since April.

So I really appreciate seeing others farther down the road, so to speak, and see what beautiful things are going on in their gardens. :+1:

4 Likes

Awesome man! If you want to get some solid advice that’s science based check out the KIS Organics podcasts on YouTube. Lots of info in there. The podcasts are very interesting to me. They’re great for the commute to work or while trimming.
You really want to send a soil sample to Logan Labs too. Then you know you’re hitting your target for nutrients. That way you’re not guessing. Saves money by not applying unnecessary things.
Shoot me a link to your thread, I’ll check it out!

1 Like

100% man!

I have about a 75-minute commute each way (only 4 days though) so I’ve listened to almost all the KIS podcasts and several others. And I’ve been using CSU Soil Laboratory rather than Logan Labs. But I’m all-in :sunglasses:

You can see pretty quick I ramped up as well as where I started. 2023 "Field of Dreams"

Here’s a post with a table of contents: 2023 "Field of Dreams" - #618 by FieldEffect

Chad Westport has some good podcasts too. There was a new one the other day on Future Cannabis Project and his guest was the guy from SSSC I believe. It’s like 4.5 hours long. It’s about landraces. Very interesting podcast. He also has a seed show where he has different breeders on. He a cool dude! Have you seen those? Jordan Rivers has some decent ones as well. I’ve pretty much watched them all as well. There’s also James bean.

2 Likes

Yep your all in I can see that! It’s a lot of fun! A never ending project where we just keep learning and perfecting our craft!

1 Like

Yard is looking lush! Every calyx on the Tropical Fuel was pollinated with the Black Lime Reserve X Sour Strawberry Kush male. Chimera clones rooted like champions and are ready to plant!

17 Likes

Sorry I assumed there, those are Dahlia’s.

1 Like

Raw roots… Do you make clones with an aerocloner???

1 Like

Yeah that’s the easiest way. Clonex gel and then the nutrient solution is key. Also cut them with a new razor blade.

1 Like

This Sour Bubble male towers above the three females all in the same pot. He’s the king!

12 Likes

Cool :ok_hand:
I made one myself a few years ago with pvc pipe, some sprinklers and an aquarium firecracker!!!
I don’t even know where it is right now…
My clonex is an aloe stump, hehehe

2 Likes

Nice! I’ve been having luck just sticking them into my soil with nothing. Haven’t tried the aloe yet but I hear it

works great! I prefer this way because it seems to work the best even though it’s not organic. The rest of the grow will be.
Got the blu mats hooked up and the reservoir filled! So once I know it’s working properly the plants will be planted. I have a shitload of Rollie pollies and some other mites crawling around in the soil. I’m just going to roll with it and let nature take its course.
I also sowed the builasoil’s 12 or 13? Seed mix. I love a nice cover crop!

6 Likes

Freaken Field of Dreams… Grow it and it will be smoked… hahaha.

Um, a wee little complaint. Otta showed us his Nanners…

So, I decided to put pants on them for ya… well, one is in burmuda shorts, one in straight leg white wash jeans like Yosimite Sam…

:crazy_face:

5 Likes

Lol what app are you using for your edits! Stickers?

The stage is set for my next indoor run. Here we have 9 different Chimera #3 plants and two Starcube plants. I can’t wait to see how this run turns out. It should be perfect timing for an indoor run. The temperature is starting to drop which helps to grow the ultra dank!

13 Likes

Good race brother…

:metal:t4:

1 Like

Nope, that’s simply going into my paint app and free handing it using straight lines and free hand drawing… came with PC. I use another app came with PC that all I use it for is to correct lighting a bit. sometimes the flash washes things out so easy way to correct it. just goofing off… you like the pants… lol

2 Likes

My friend had some app on his computer that he used a stylist pen with. You can make some really cool
shit on those things. I may have to get one. That’s what everyone is using to make logos now. On IG there’s a million people trying to hit me up all the time.

1 Like

I just gave the freshly planted plants some aloe, kelp, bamboo FPJ, and PH’d to 6.5 with silica. I wish I had some sprouted barley to add to the mix but I’m out. Anyhow here’s the before. We’ll see where they’re at in a week. Hopefully this helps them take off.

13 Likes