Ottafish’s Organic Indoor/Outdoor Endeavors

Nice soil bed!

What kinda pen & app? I’m starting a new biz and designing my own stuff sounds great!

I’m not sure what the program was. I think it was something that he downloaded or paid for on his iPad. I’d ask someone who makes logo’s they’d be a lot more knowledgeable than me. I’ll send him a message but he’s kinda off the grid now days.

1 Like

OMG… so I had some soy amino nitrogen fertilizer that comes in a powder. It got damp and ended up in a big clump. So I figured I’d mix it with water and apply that way. Well… that shit went rancid, it smells so freaking nasty. It literally smells like human shit mixed with a dead animal. I put some labs in it to see if it will get rid of the smell. Either way I’m using it, that stuff is expensive. If the smell doesn’t go away I’ll put it in my Jadam 50 gallon barrel with the rest of the mix. That ought to dial down the smell a bit.

1 Like

Banana Butter Cups has some serious frost coming out!

12 Likes

Nana Glue is getting some nice colas forming.

14 Likes

Wacom is the brand I use
And PS

3 Likes

Paonia Purple Paralyzer, successfully crossed to Klingon Kandy from AWKID. Man this plant smells good. Strait mango terps.

5 Likes

This is my King Sour Bubble plant with his females😁

11 Likes

Velvet lakes is shaping up to be a really nice plant. She’s being crossed to Sour Bubble.

10 Likes

The Banana Butter Cups looks great. It’s probably a good washer by the looks of things.

12 Likes

Orange Grove is kicking it in the corner. It’ll be crossed to Sour Bubble to keep things Indica heavy!

13 Likes

Chimera #3 is getting frosty for just starting to flower!
It’s been pollinated as you can see.

9 Likes

Ghost Train Haze. This plant has it all. Heavy yields!

8 Likes

The cover crop is coming in nicely! It won’t be long until I have a luscious cover crop to help hold in soil moisture. I need to go grab some Alfalfa and barley now that I think about it. Time to run to the feed store!

7 Likes

Upside down watermelon to feed the worms?

Looking :fire::fire: all around. King Sour Bubble reigning supreme :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yep feeding the worms! And everything else lol. I had a half cantaloupe in my bed outside. I left it for a few days and harvested a few pounds of red wigglers underneath yesterday to boost up the numbers in the bed inside. I’m probably going to try and transition a good amount inside. I’m not sure how they’ll handle the winter here. I assume they’d be fine but you can’t have too many worms I don’t think.

1 Like

I mixed up a top dressing of crab meal, fish meal, fish bone meal, greensand, kelp, gypsum, micronized limestone, potassium sulfate, neem/karanja, and some black soldier fly frass. Then put a nice layer of alfalfa on top to start my mulch layer. Then gave it all a nice mist with the pump sprayer​:grin::metal:

10 Likes

Good lord all I can smell is insect frass now… Always wear a mask when mixing dry nutrients! I know better too.

2 Likes

Yeah, be careful, pathogens and stuff…

1 Like

Yeah no doubt, lots of things to make me sick in all that stuff. I should have took the extra time and grabbed a mask.