Ottafish’s Organic Indoor/Outdoor Endeavors

This is where I get everything. I use the Black Soldier Fly Frass. I actually have the BSF in my worm bin now and hatching out in my tent. They like heavy unbroken down organic material.

2 Likes

Frost Monster… wow I’m impressed with this one.

9 Likes

And so it begins… I’m going to up the BT amount. It sounds like people are having better luck applying heavy doses without adverse effects on the plants.

5 Likes

Bummer man, always better to catch it early. Good luck :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Did a little garden tour. Some plants are almost done. Some haven’t even started flowering. The Tropical Fuel X Sour Bubble cross came out great. It smells great, just like grape skittles. Here’s a few pics of the garden of weeded for your viewing pleasure.

15 Likes

Yeah it seems to only be isolated to where the caterpillars are. I just need a few more weeks for this one without rain. The forecast is looking good! I’ll let her go as long as I can. My main goal is seeds. I’d like to try and make some hash so hopefully I can run it long enough to get mature enough trichomes to make it work.

2 Likes

That garden must be deliciously fragrant!!!

2 Likes

It’s starting to smell up the neiborhood lol I’m sure one of them will be complaining shortly. The same lady that smoked cigs her whole life…:rofl:

5 Likes

Hows her sniffer even wotk?!? :thinking:

4 Likes

Gorgeous man!

Beautiful bud shots, King Sour Bubble ready to pollinate half the continent :grin:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a big male. Fantastic look too

3 Likes

I have no clue. She just likes to complain about anything. Old and bored I guess. She comes up with some pretty good stories. Living in fantasy land lol

2 Likes

Yeah he looks like he has a large yield of pollen. Hopefully that translates over to the females. They aren’t budding very fast at all. I kind of wonder if it’s because they’ve been super pollinated.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for senility.
I’ll probably be sitting on the porch flipping off children…and totally get away with it.
:rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m sure I’ll be an even bigger dickhead :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I can’t say enough how impressed I am with the Paonia Purple Paralyzer. It’s so stinky and just beautiful to look at. Plus it is stacking some fat ass buds! It’s starting to get some purple hues. It’s also a fast finisher for my climate which is good. If I wasn’t waiting on seeds I’d say I could chop very soon.

12 Likes

The fall colors are starting to shine on through! I chopped king Sour Bubble. He’s done his job!

The bed is starting to whip into shape slower than I’d like. It was too wet. I’ve been trying to dial in the blumats but apparently I still had the moisture level too high and they were trying to water too early… dialed them back some more! The cover crop is starting to pop up and some of the plants are starting to catch their stride!

This Velvet Lakes plant is looking good! It would be a great one to grow inside. Not too many leaves and big fat colas. It’s really starting to turn purple fast. I can see some nice seeds developing!

This is the last male I’m keeping. It’s the BBC. Anything else getting pollinated will be hit by this. You can see the Female BBC in the second pic.

12 Likes

One of the Nana Glue plants is pretty close to being finished. If it didn’t have seeds… lol I think it will probably yield pretty good for making hash. I can’t wait.

14 Likes

Looking absolutely amazing :heart_eyes:

What was BBC?

1 Like

Banana Butter Cups. Why what were you thinking? :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

LOL I wasn’t thinking that but made me chuckle :rofl:

But Banana Butter Cups looks awesome. What’s she smell like?

2 Likes