Ottafish’s Organic Indoor/Outdoor Endeavors

I chopped the first Sugar Belts plant tonight at week 9. I’m pretty impressed with it for being the first female I’ve tested out of this cross. It smells like sweet Blueberries and yielded very well. I’m feeling pretty confident I’m going to find some real special plants in this batch of seeds!

18 Likes

Chopped the Nana Glue finally. What a frosty plant! I can’t wait to grow some of the offspring!

14 Likes

The Ayuhuasca Purple sure has some pretty colors to her.

16 Likes

It all looks delicious. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I know right, that nana glue has some serious trichome stacking. I’d love to see it under a microscope :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Hello all, I’ve been super busy with life! All the plants were harvested and are drying from last run. I’ve been nursing some severely neglected plants back to health that are just starting to snap out of it. This run is GMO, Sour Grape, Tropicana Cookies, Nana Glue, and Molokai Frost.
I’ve also been working at another medical grow but still have a ways to go there. I’m far from being dialed in. I’ll update some pics soon. Last weekend I defoliated the crap out of them to get some light penetration and air flow, and see how far I could take it and what they can handle. I have defoliated them once per week since the flip and 3 days later it looks like I didn’t do anything. So we’ll see what they look like when I check them Saturday.

11 Likes

Black Velvet x Pablo’s Revenge

9 Likes

Nana Glue

12 Likes

Sugar Belts

12 Likes

I’m for SURE gonna get my Nana Glue into soil here after this run is done! Sweet, sweet job my man.

3 Likes

Yeah the Nana Glue is super dank! That pic doesn’t really do justice. I need to take a closer one. That one looks kinda blurry. It smells like gassy/chem/earthy and tastes the same.

4 Likes

Here’s an update of the medical grow beds. You can see how they snapped back after defoliation. We’re at week 3 flower. Lots of bud sites!

8 Likes

Looking vigorous! That’s one nice setup.

1 Like

Thanks man! I’ve been super busy so I haven’t gotten it setup how I want it yet. But oh well, eventually I’ll get it dialed in.

3 Likes

Well I just got back from vacation for 15 days in Kauai. I didn’t want to come home… anyhow the plants did just fine with the Blumat watering system. I thinned out the lowers and chopped down a few plants that just don’t have the vigor to compete with the GMO. I’m going to clone the GMO in the next week then flip.here’s a pic of the two week difference.

12 Likes

I also started some seeds. I started Paonia Purple Paralyzer and Orange Grove for my mother who has a hard time sleeping/insomnia. I’ll probably cross them to see if I can improve the sleep factor any farther. I may do a seed increase as well.

I started some Molokai Frost beans a friend here was nice enough to give me more of after screwing up the last batch. I also started some God Bud x Shiva Skunk gifted by the same friend.

14 Likes

Plants look great. How hard was that blumat system to setup & tweak/perfect. And how much ($). I never plan on leaving for 15 days but I am terrible at watering properly.

Welcome back btw! I bet you got recharged in those beautiful waters :+1:

2 Likes

Dude! Love Kauai! Is that Anini Beach? Did you hike the Kalalau Trail?

2 Likes

This was Fuji Beach which is in Kapa’a where my aunt lives. AKA baby beach. It was a great spot for my three year old. We did go to Anini Beach as well. We went to a lot of beaches on that side of the Island. We also went and stayed in a cabin up in the mountains for 4 days. Here’s some pics of the trip.

19 Likes

The blumat system I have set up for this 4x4’ bed was probably around 200-250. That includes the 50 gallon barrel and fittings to adapt to it. I like it a lot. I’m trying to get it set up to water a little on the dry side and then I give teas once a week or so. It’s nice not having to water, I just have to fill up the barrel once a month or so.

4 Likes