Ottafish’s Organic Indoor/Outdoor Endeavors

A true beauty! :fire: :fire: :fire:

Oh man, i can’t wait to start your seeds!

4 Likes

One Nana Glue Plant is starting to flower. That good because it should be done before the really shitty weather arrives!

14 Likes

Here’s some pics of the Garden today. The sun is shining and the plants are loving it. I’m out here soaking in some vitamin D. Life is good!

22 Likes

In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida! Paradise!
I love how the Tropical Fuel looks, a true purple without needing cooler temps.and the accompanying flowers and plants are awesome, brother!

6 Likes

It’s a beautiful plant for sure! And…. It actually has awesome terpenes and pretty good trichome coverage. I’ve grown some other purple and they just weren’t that great. This one is. The best part is I haven’t had a bad plant out of 10 or so. I’ve only had 1 green one and it was actually the best quality I’d say. I’ll send you some soon! If you’re wanting to pop them asap I can send them tomorrow. Just say the words!

4 Likes

Here’s a pic for reference. My son is almost 6’

15 Likes

I trimmed up the Tropical Fuel tonight.

24 Likes

You guys are going to have some enormous damn plants out there! Great work :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah I’m having a little competition with myself. Last year I had some in 100 gallon pots and they maxed out at 8-9 FT. This year they’re going to get way bigger. The weather has been great too. 80-90F. Perfect for rapid growth!

6 Likes

WOWSA! This thread is inspirational. It looks like you’re growing in paradise; everything so healthy and green. Great job!

The 300 gallon bed is indoors, right? It must be very heavy. I couldn’t tell from the photos, but I assume that’s on a concrete floor.(?)

1 Like

Yep the 300 is inside. It fit perfectly inside a 4x4x2 box framed in 2x4’s. I lined the bottom with plastic and put it on a slope to catch the tiny bit of runoff. Yes the floor is concrete. It’s a little too hot in there in the summer and I wish I had more height, 8’ currently. It’s awesome though. It’s a big battery of nutrients that won’t run out, it’s also a worm bin.

4 Likes

Thanks man! They get really big when they have unlimited root space. Luckily a couple are starting to flower. I might beat the crappy weather.

2 Likes

I love the looks of Sour Bubble! Pure Indica Goodness! The Molokai Frost is starting to green up finally. A few of them have a really nice Tropical Fruity smell to them.

One of the Nana Glue plants is starting to flower. That’s great for here in Oregon. It should finish before the rain.

14 Likes

wow, if i didnt say this before i need to say it again, holy purple batman

2 Likes

Lol, and again. :crazy_face:

1 Like

The Nana Glue pheno seems to be heavy Sativa… think they are all like that?
your other flowers look amazing to… just love your yard, could sit out there all day bro… smoking your weed… hahaha…

3 Likes

Ahaha you funny guy! Hey …I’d let you sit out there and smoke my weed any day buddy! You could be my tester! It’s a hybrid of mostly indica. There’s a lot of hybridization that’s involved in the strain. It has a short flowering time and the flowers are typical of a hash plant, super frosty. The leaves are just smaller because I top my plants a lot to try and produce smaller buds that are less prone to mold. One of them is about 2 weeks into flower already.

6 Likes

Your right though Carty is does have leaves that resemble Sativa. I’ve noticed leaves will be thinner with low humidity and wider with high humidity so maybe that playing into it.

9 Likes

Today I received some much appreciated Starcube and Stardawg F3 beans from @SamwellBB. I’m going to first reproduce the Starcube. I put the seeds in wet paper towels in a bag right away. I’m not wasting any time! Hopefully they will be accepted for a CO-OP run but if not that’s OK I’m excited to grow them either way. Let the games begin!

17 Likes

I’m pumped to see this run happen. I was following the co-op conversation and these sounded like absolute fire. Gonna be an awesome repo for the community! Thanks for running these mate. :star_struck::fire::+1:

6 Likes