Ottafish’s seed giveaway to OG members with a trust level of 2 and up, who will grow them and document on here

Great minds think alike! :exploding_head:

3 Likes

:thinking::bulb:genius

1 Like

No mids allowed! No mids allowed! :placard:

1 Like

Thanks for this opportunity @Ottafish to grow some of your Krazy-good strains.

While I can, the Ayahuasca x Sugar Belts will be grown outdoors in the Sand-Trap next Summer. Front and Centre if possible.

Have a great Summer and thanks for sharing your wealth

~ MB

7 Likes

Hey @Ottafish your Sugar Belts x Nana Glue cross caught my eye. There is no telling when I would get some in dirt but would journal them when I did. What I would prefer to do is a little trading. Please send me a PM if that is of interest to you. I have more of the seeds that made this nugget.

11 Likes

Sure man! Whatcha got there?

1 Like

Ok so far so good. I only checked 1 seed but I’d say we’ll start seeing cotyledons in about 2 days

2 Likes

Oh these little fuckers are moving

Got 1 straggler under there I may have planted too deep but I’m sure it’ll make an appearance some time soon

8 Likes

I think when you plant deep they come up with stronger stems. Good work!

3 Likes

Thanks man. I’m still over here thinking about that timer I’m trying not to buy. It’s starting to look unavoidable. I wanna flip the bigger ones in the veg tent in preparation for the flower tent coming available soon and put the smaller ones in the closet. I’m in shambles idk what to do :joy: if I do that then I don’t have space to take cuts. I need more space

2 Likes

Never enough space when you want a pre jump on flower spot and still have a spot for moms and clones .

4 Likes

You can say that again

3 Likes

You better get yourself that timer! I’m sure it won’t go to waste. You can always store your clones outside of the tents on a rack or something. I’ve started clones outside before even. It’s probably getting to the point of needing a little supplemental light if you did that.

3 Likes

I’ve officially gifted out 20 cards as of tomorrow, all with our brother Ottafish’s genetics inside… now working on some Logos for him…Are we having fun yet? lmao. And thanks to brother Ottafish for this epic giveaway of awesome genetics. enjoy

12 Likes

Thanks Carty! You Da Man! I appreciate it brother! For everyone’s information he has been a huge help to me. He’s introduced me to some great people and is just a stand up guy! He’s helped me get way more organized and the guy has a knack for artwork. We’re going to create something really cool!

15 Likes

Nice one @Carty! Do you have a pic of the cards you can upload? :raised_hands::fire::beers:

4 Likes

3 of the Super Lemon Haze crosses and 2 of the Tropical Fuel x Sour Bubble are up! Nice purple-blue coloration on a few of the seedlings. Waiting on one more Super Lemon Haze X seed and 6 Tropical Fuel x Sour Bubble seeds but its only been 5 days, still early. Going to post a photo update near the end of this week :grin:

5 Likes

That’s sounds awesome

3 Likes

Ok so my first TF x NG I decided to let go. It hadn’t reached the surface yet. I dug it up to see what was going on and it had a knot on the stem and half a cotyledon was missing. On the other hand my first NG x SB has 3 to 4 cotyledons

12 Likes

Looking good @Thats_bank
Received my sugar belts today @Ottafish
Will be popping in the next few weeks :muscle::muscle:

7 Likes