Ottafish’s seed giveaway to OG members with a trust level of 2 and up, who will grow them and document on here

Loving all those little beauties popping up. Hopefully see the beans this week, waiting on the damn zkittlez to ripen up anyways, then hang dry clean and I can join in on the fun! I’m getting pumped can’t wait!

3 Likes

Wow that’s crazy! I’ve had 3 once but never 4! They’re looking great! A knot in the stem, that’s weird. It’s like a knot in the umbilical cord!

3 Likes

Your knot in the stem reminded me of something crazy I had happen with my son. Luckily it didn’t tighten up and everything was fine. When he was born the doctors had me take a pic. He had a knot in his umbilical cord. Looks like a pretzel.

10 Likes

Ok, now that’s just crazy. Like, how?

4 Likes

Yeah I have no clue. The doctors were astonished. I guess he swam around in there a lot. He’s a wild child, just like I was when I was a kid.

6 Likes

Guessing he was breached and y’all had a cesarean?

2 Likes

Nope natural birth. I don’t know how it didn’t tighten up.

4 Likes

The human body is an amazing thing. And the female body is on a whole nother level.
My boy was breach almost the whole term. He wouldn’t ever turn. Face down, folded in half. We had to abandon our plan and go cesarean. He came out ass first. It was wild. They’d stretch his legs out to measure him, and his back half would come up off the table, lol.
Idk how I stayed vertical in the OR during the birth of my son. I don’t do well in those places, like at all. Just pure shock and awe I’m sure.

9 Likes

Yes it is! Watching your kids get born is a surreal moment. I was nervous the whole time but it was an awesome experience :relaxed:

6 Likes

That picture is wild! As soon as I saw it, I’m just into flash backs of that moment at the hospital with my two boys (twins). That was the most intense and best day, all in one.

4 Likes

The force was too strong not to pop more :joy:

4 Likes

Waaay too strong

4 Likes

Atta boy! Pop those lil babies!

2 Likes

The urge is strong.
Must… Refrain… :joy:

1 Like

Everyone keep your eyes peeled for the OG 7th anniversary giveaway (not that you could miss it even if you tried in sure)! It’s going on the entire month of August, and I’ve got 9 pucks loaded up with @Ottafish seeds as prizes in there!

22 Likes

Sweet dude! Those pucks look great :+1:

6 Likes

I think it’s official, they hate you :joy:… Jammed up for 3 cents. Original letter showed up today!
I haven’t cut the flip out of the card yet, but yeah, this thing is hella thick! SUPER excited about these beans buddy! Thanks!

10 Likes

Cheap bastards

7 Likes

Yeah keep the BMR crosses for yourself because those are really nice plants and I only have maybe 50 seeds left of each. I need to make more!

3 Likes

I suppose if they let everyone slide, that three cents eventually adds up. I’d still keep a book of stamps on me and toss one on for people if I worked at the PO. Or maybe that’s how everyone working there started off and are now just jaded 🤷🏻

5 Likes