Ottafish’s seed giveaway to OG members with a trust level of 2 and up, who will grow them and document on here

I love how the plants pray in the morning.

This Chimera #3 is pretty cool! It looks like it reverted back to some landrace or something.

13 Likes

thats cool never seen leaves like that

2 Likes

Final plant total looking like 3 Super Lemon Haze x Tent Mix and 4 Tropical Fuel x Sour Bubble. A little leggy because the light distance is for other seedlings that are more mature. The last Super Lemon Haze seedling germinated but the bugs :bug: got to it. Not sure about the other three seeds but I’m assuming bugs as well :sweat_smile: One of the Tropical Fuel X seedlings has three! cotyledons and I don’t know if you can tell from the photo but another one had the bunny ear cotyledon pictured upthread. Mulched the seedlings that are up with some sifted compost from this year’s batch and they seemed to like that.

11 Likes

Sweet man! Yeah starting in a living soil is risky. Especially when you do it with expensive seeds, twice this year…. DOH!!!🫣I think it helps to start a plant in the soil they will be growing in from the get go for vigor sake though. If you have unlimited seeds. Except my soil. In my soil they all get eaten.
I used to plant my seeds deep. Like an inch. They’d come up with strong stems and stay short from the get go. I’ve noticed now that I’ve been planting shallow like 1/2” they stretch more. Not enough light makes them stretch too of course. But planting deeper helps. I should try and experiment. See how deep they can be planted and still come up.

5 Likes

You could throw the babies on a bucket to get them closer to the light. I’ve done that with plants that aren’t uniform.

2 Likes

Oh dude you got a triploid I think it’s called. Three sets of leaves! That’s bad ass!IMG_7898

9 Likes

I’m really interested to see if it has any effect on growth habit / nodes / flowering, first time getting a cannabis seedling like this. One of the cherry tomato seedlings I grew out from last year’s seed had three cotyledons and the plant is really vigorous and will have two shoots sometimes at a node and forked flowering/fruiting tresses.

2 Likes

Sometimes they keep that trait all the way and sometimes they grow out of it. It’s definitely a positive benefit though.

2 Likes

Those are some sweet sawblades on that Chimera!

2 Likes

It’s definitely a unique looking plant. It reminds me of what some wild ditch weed would look like.

1 Like

It’s a wild something, that’s for sure. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@ix3u made me a bunch of seed pucks that came today! They came out super awesome! What a generous guy! I’ll tell ya what, there’s some good people on this site. People helping each other out. That’s what’s missing in todays society. I’m looking foreword to sending out thousands of these pucks. Just need more people to jump on the bandwagon!🫘🔥

27 Likes

Those are cool. Wtg @ix3u! :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s wicked @ix3u :grinning::fire::beers:

4 Likes

Nice pucks! I may need to get me some pucks @ix3u

5 Likes

@ix3u those are bad ass…i mean thats some really nice work for the OG’s to start collecting…whats the charge for these if you needed to say make, 100…message me please… @Ottafish august 1st is coming and getting excited to start this og tent with OG members seeds…logs and journals to follow

7 Likes

Yeah it’s definitely going to be really cool to see what everyone grows!

6 Likes

These are very cool!
Great job @ix3u! Now I know where to go when I need some sweet pucks for the seeds, I’m making this for later this year.

3 Likes

TF x NG on the right NG x SB on the left

10 Likes

@Thats_bank looking good there brother! It’s looking like a butterfly now​:joy::rofl::joy:IMG_7913

12 Likes