Ottafish’s seed giveaway to OG members with a trust level of 2 and up, who will grow them and document on here

Sounds like a real treat. 150 a p? Ridiculous!
Yeah, I’m good for about two hours of straight trimming, then I start to get sloppy, and it shows. Just get blurred ya know. That and my back usually starts hurting.

6 Likes

My fiance doesnt even smoke but she helps me trim when the time comes because she knows trim jail sucks. Im good for a couple hours then i start getting tired of it.

4 Likes

Prices here are 300 and down for outdoor and 900 for absolute top shelf down.

3 Likes

Here, from a dispensary just an Ounce is well over $500 and never really anything special. Then they wonder why the black market is still thriving lol.
A 1g cartridge is close to $130.
It’s ridiculous :frowning:

3 Likes

Wow! That’s ridiculous. Support your local farmers! Not corporations!

5 Likes

This package came in the mail today, I’ll be popping them immediately!

11 Likes

Oh hell no

4 Likes

Cheap medical bud here is like $10-$13 a gram it’s ridiculous! There’s cheaper but it’s terrible. Decent living soil grown goes for anything up to $19 up a gram. We tend to get mostly mid tier stuff from Canada and we certainly pay for it.

1 Like

:grinning::fire::raised_hands:

10 Likes

He’ll yeah buddy! Get ready to plant in two days! Seeds are landing and getting popped!

3 Likes

Sure didn’t waste any time there, did ya? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yes sir! I was serious earlier :grinning:

5 Likes

I can see that! :+1:

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see what this thread looks like in a few months! It’s going to be full of dank! It will be cool to see which techniques grow the best herb. We can all learn from each other and perfect our growing skills!

7 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about! You da man Otta!!:green_heart:

3 Likes

While you’re here man I dropped into the post office today still nada. The lady said packages/parcels not envelopes usually go to the parcel locker, envelopes to the post office. I should get a heads up in my auspost app when it arrives, hard to tell untracked.

1 Like

It’s an envelope. It can take a few weeks to get to where you’re at. They’ve taken a few weeks just inside the US sometimes. Usually they take less than a week. It’ll come within the next week I’m guessing. If not I’ll resend. I don’t think anyone has got theirs that’s not in the US yet. Has anyone?

3 Likes

Ok cool ta man I’m sure it’s all good, it’s my first test grow and wanna make sure it goes smooth is all.

2 Likes

It’s all good man don’t worry, I’ll make sure you get some seeds. If they’re not there in a week then I’ll send two separate letters. Google says 7-21 days… hopefully it’s on the faster side!

1 Like

Nada here, i was looking yesterday.

1 Like