Ottafish’s seed giveaway to OG members with a trust level of 2 and up, who will grow them and document on here

Why is that?
EDIT: Ah, nevermimd. Just gotta click the name. :wink:

5 Likes

I never knew the guy, and I dont like to talk about anybody. But at the same time, I have a loyalty to OGs and honest people. from what I’ve gathered is he was hitting lots of people up for beans and saying they never arrived.

5 Likes

I have some Pure Indica that might help with that😂

12 Likes

God grant me the sativa to change the things I can and the indica to except what i cant and hybrids to know the difference.

18 Likes

Haha, did you just come up with that? That’s good!

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :crazy_face:
That gave me a nice a chuckle here :joy:

3 Likes

Naw it’s an old one :grin:

3 Likes

I was so flashed by the pictures :drooling_face:, that i forgot to join the list of test-growers.
Sorry for that & done now!

7 Likes

Looking good looking good. NG x SB on the left TF x SB on the right and an ass of fungus gnat larvae in the soil :joy:

10 Likes

Looking good man! They’re growing fast!

3 Likes

Jessica is dragging her ass compared to the rest of the NG x SB tho :joy:

2 Likes

Is your soil covered with Mosquito Bits? Lol

3 Likes

She needs to be nurtured and coddled🐰

2 Likes

Dude, so cool to see your thread moving along so fast… I see great things for you in the future. You’ve given me a few ideas now, time to spend a few days working on them and see what becomes.

IX3U those are epic 3D pucks… think I found the filament to use for mine…

Good luck guys… Hey, are those your Super Lemon Haze seeds, I gave a bunch out so was wondering… oh, gotta get me some of your Fuel dude…

8 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks Carty! I appreciated you seasoned members helping me figure out this site! Keeping me out of too much trouble…I’m not sure about the Super Lemon Haze. I crossed mine to Sour Bubble. I’m confused…lol
You want some Fuel Dog X? I’ll get it out next round of letters. I have a few others I’ll send too.

7 Likes

Here’s one of the first Orange Krush plants grown out! Orange Punch X Sour Bubble. It smells like sweet Oranges and has the structure from the Sour Bubble. It looks pretty damn good!

32 Likes

Yes it is😂 I was gonna wait til I transplanted and mix them in but uhh shit was bad lmao

2 Likes

Nice colors! I bet they smell amazing. Citrus is my favorite flavor/aroma.

3 Likes

I assumed that the seeds labelled Super Lemon you sent me were the Super Lemon Haze x Tent Mix seeds listed at the top of thread, my bad if I added to the confusion. I can go back into my other comments and edit so its the correct lineage.

Also update on the seeds. All seedlings have gone into the fabric living soil bed outdoors since I wanted to take advantage of the stronger light and coming rain to maximize what vegetative growth I can before they start to enter flowering. So far all are doing fine, no transplant shock.

3 Likes