Ottafish’s seed giveaway to OG members with a trust level of 2 and up, who will grow them and document on here

Ok ladies and gentlemen
The journey has begun.
Sugar belts on the left
Nana glue x sugar belts on the right.
Let’s gooooooo!!!

17 Likes

Yep it was crossed to a bunch of really good males. It’ll be really cool to see what comes of those!

5 Likes

He’ll yeah buddy​:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

3 Likes

That looks just beautiful man… going to have a really nice bag appeal especially if it holds the terps.
And yes please…
Getting ready for my labor day grow next… soooo many strains

3 Likes

Sinctity is an excellent grower, these are in good hands for us to see indoor possibilities…
Kill it dude…

5 Likes

Fucking awesome!!!

7 Likes

You should have gotten a bunch of these?

3 Likes

Ty for you’re very kind words @Carty
I’m going to try and bang these strains to there max potential.:+1::+1::muscle::muscle::blue_heart::blue_heart:

6 Likes

I can’t wait to see the Magic you perform on these plants! It’s going to be exciting to follow along all these grows! Thank you for contributing! That goes out to everyone involved🙌🏻

6 Likes

Growing fast is an understatement

15 Likes

They’re about ready for some new shoes huh!

2 Likes

Yup they’re ready I’m not lol I got my clone bucket in their spot right now once the clones root I’ll switch the light to my mars hydro and and get them some new shoes

7 Likes

This is 7 days after they went into paper towel. 6 SB and 5 NG x SB have broken soil. 3 of the NG x SB first leaves are still struggling to open up but they are still growing.

10 Likes

Ok I went and checked the cups this morning and most of them had tales :star_struck:.
So went ahead and put them in paper towels for a day or so for a soak and then off in to some coco solo cups.
I usually just plant the seed in to medium but went the soak and paper towel method this time

9 Likes

hell yea, best wishes and great luck…

2 Likes

Heck ya man! This is turning into a real proper pheno hunt!

3 Likes

That is a sic ass plant!

3 Likes

Yeah, that Tropical Fuel really caught my eye aswell.

3 Likes

It’s one of my favorites for sure. I’ll have some more beans from that here this fall. It’s a really nice plant!

3 Likes

Goodness gracious would you guys hold on like 5 more days lol

10 Likes