Ottafish’s seed giveaway to OG members with a trust level of 2 and up, who will grow them and document on here

My interest is in facilitating as much life as possible in the substrate. I use biochar at 5-10% with the intention of it adding to the happy home possibilities for all the allies. Composted fish shit seems to align nicely with my purposes.:v::call_me_hand:
Thanks again. Love being a part of this.

2 Likes

And we have signs of life

18 Likes

Yeah I add 5% bio char. Be careful adding too much or it can suck up too many nutrients in the soil. I’ve heard you can pre charge it too. I haven’t tried that yet.

4 Likes

3/3 TD x SB popped and 2/3 NG x SB popped.
The unpopped NGxSB bean will be given some more time. The rest, are in soil

14 Likes

I think you’re the only one growing the Tangerine Dream X Sour Bubble. That should be some super dank. We all know about the SB but the Tangerine Dream was looking super promising before the caterpillars and mold took it over outside. It was one of my best plants last year. The frosty ones always seem to have the hardest time outside.

4 Likes

Good castings are truly where the magic is!

5 Likes

The SB in the tangerine dream cross is sour bubble? I thought it was sugar belts lol,
I saw they both came with abbreviations so I assumed it was the same SB. All good though!

3 Likes

Yep Sour Bubble seems to be what took. I hit it with Rainbow Belts and Bruce Banner too but so far all the plants have came out with big fat indica leaves. We should be able to tell when they get a little size. The Sour Bubble dominates crosses.

6 Likes

I kinda like where this is going, more of a mystery/surprise. Very exciting either way but definitely makes it more intriguing to see just how they do turn out.

Speaking of the other cross, the 2 NGxSB beans that did pop were very vigorous and about 3x the length of the TDxSB sprouts. They also both shed their helmets inside the paper towel. Id say they were a good ¾inch. All 3 of the TDxSB still had their helmets still attached at time of potting.

7 Likes

Yeah I think it’s kinda cool! Everything I use for breeding is stable so I assume anything you get will be really good! Yeah you may not know the exact lineage but my main concern is finding the next best thing.

5 Likes

Yeah they should turn out pretty nice, I’m excited for the TD cross. Anything citrus,fruity, or berry/grape really catches my attention.
Years ago I bought a 2x4 tent on craigslist, when I met the guy he ended up handing me a baggy of seeds that he made. (He was growing and making oil for his daughter who was sick) he didnt know what they were exactly but he called them 'clown lady’s for whatever reason lol. I only popped a few from them at the time but they were very very orangey smelling. Even before flowering started they had a serious orange smell that completely masked the typical cannabis plant skunkyness. The smoke report on that stuff was phenomenal, it tasted just like the smell all the way through. Must’ve had some sort of sativa in it because it was energetic and racy

I was just talking with another OG not too long ago about the Clown Lady stuff, I thought I only had 1 seed left but just came across the baggy and see there are 3left in there. At some point I plan to run them and hopefully get a Male n female to make more, if they turn out like the previous ones did.

9 Likes

That’s sounds like an excellent one to reproduce! You don’t want to loose those genetics by the sounds of it.

4 Likes

Same with mine I swear

3 Likes

I third that
Same here

3 Likes

I wonder if the shells need to be roughed up or something. I do let the plants go extra long when I make the seeds because I want them fully mature.

4 Likes

And they’re up, did minor surgery earlier to remove a helmet.

14 Likes

Volunteers… …

I switched nutes yesterday. Went really light hoping for the best :grimacing:

14 Likes

Hola Gang

its a long thread but I manage
Just run out of “Like”

But am in now

Great stuff you got there @Ottafish

Bare

7 Likes

They look very healthy. Great job!