Ottafish’s seed giveaway to OG members with a trust level of 2 and up, who will grow them and document on here

I’m steady debating with myself on should I top some of them or no

14 Likes

You know it. :wink:

5 Likes

I’ve never just tried letting a plant grow without topping it. I guess if it ain’t broke don’t break it tho :joy:

4 Likes

Yup :+1: I would!

3 Likes

If I was outside I’d be more prone to let a plant go. But inside the lights loose strength quickly.

5 Likes

Well they’ll be getting topped today then

4 Likes

Yeah, I think the only time I’ve ever not topped or done some extreme LST is with these seed projects.

4 Likes

Once I get my females going they will be topped and I will be lst ing like there is no tomorrow :laughing:

5 Likes

Thank you, Ottafish, for all the hopeful energy associated with these little plants.
August 2 — soaked overnight
3 — laid ‘em on a bed of moist ewc
4 — all 7 sprouted, moved to solo cups
6 — 6 of the 7 popped up through soil
(The 7th one seemed inclined towards some sort of subterranean adventure and was markedly delayed. I finally dug ‘er outta there and re-situated her (?). She’s the littlest one.
19 — today I put them on a tray and took them on a field trip to the outdoors, where I took this picture so as to introduce them here. They’re 13 days since peeking up through soil and they seem happy. Which makes me happy.
The four on left are Ayahuasca x Sugar Belts.
The three on right are Nana Glue x SB.
Thanks for giving me something to share.

16 Likes

Pre flowers are coming in 🫣 I hope I’m not seeing what I think I saw if so my 2 TF X SB are female and only one of the NG X SB is female but I really hope I’m wrong

1 Like

I think that a good call! I’ve only had one grow no to one topping because of sog style grow. The ones that got topped produced more than the ones that weren’t. @Ottafish I think nailed it outside might be worth it but with artificial light top and lst. Those are looking good.

3 Likes

Yup those balls getting bigger two in the back to the right are definitely male

hope Jessica rabbit don’t go left on me at least

13 Likes

Are you running 12/12 from the start. A lot of plants will shoot out leaves as preflowers first on my stuff where pre flowers are. So don’t count them out yet!

5 Likes

Hey man, thank you for running my gear and helping me get my name out there. Those plants are looking really healthy. That soil looks really good. It’s black almost! Are those worm castings on top?

5 Likes

Cruising along at Day 21.

14 Likes

No I’m not running 12/12 yet. And I was devising a plan not to count at least one of them out without collecting some pollen anyway. They have pretty good smells coming from the stem rub for w/e that’s worth lol

2 Likes

Huh, I’m surprised they’d be showing sex yet. If you need more beans just let me know. I can send more.

2 Likes

I was surprised also it seems like just yesterday they were babies now they’re growing up showing their stuff and what not :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, a good strong layer of castings on top. When I up-pot them I’ll add a handful of worms and a layer of mulch to keep ‘em happy. Just got this today, excited to add it to the mix!

5 Likes

Nice! I’ve been hearing about that product. I heard some people use it at the end flower to enhance terpenes.

1 Like