Ottafish’s seed giveaway to OG members with a trust level of 2 and up, who will grow them and document on here

Nice happy looking plants!

3 Likes

That’s a beautiful Indica right there!

2 Likes

It one of yours. SB/BMR.

3 Likes

Well looks like I was luckily enough to get what I was wishing for. A smorgasbord of flavor_savours

because of such great generosity and great looking genetics I am giddy to check these out. Now the question is which one or ones would you like to see grown @Ottafish ?

15 Likes

That was my guess!

2 Likes

I’d like to see the last two because not many people are running those yet. They’ll all be good. Those may have more stinky terps I think.

5 Likes

Great. I will get some of those popped here pretty soon. Super pumped!

6 Likes

So I’ve turned things around in the battle with the new nutes and I’m winning.

17 Likes

The journey begins. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

18 Likes

Heck yeah man! I cant wait to see what you find!

5 Likes

18 Likes

I love seeing the same seeds I’m growing are growing in many other gardens all over the world, at the same time. It’s exciting and feels as if I’m part of that is making and preserving history that the governments of the world tried and failed to eradicate. Thank you @Ottafish for providing the seeds for this grow n show party. All the plants have been stellar looking so far and the one clone I took (SuperLemon) is rooted and growing.

I only have a single space since my tent went up in flames. The veg plants get moved into the hallway under as led corn cob bulb by feit. It’s a pain in the ass but it works for the time being.

18 Likes

Those wheeled laundry mat baskets look like the way to make multiple pots mobile at a time. Plants are looking wonderful.

5 Likes

They are great. I can build and tear down my area each night in a new and exciting layout every single night!

That’s where they go at lights on. The rail fits between 2 laundry baskets

My bad @Ottafish I forgot where I was for a minute. I’m high trying to do the internet and get the plants taken care of while getting things ready to sleep. The plants in the 1st pic in the basket are all feom your seeds.

14 Likes

No worries man! This is a place for everyone to post whatever they want!

7 Likes

That’s cool man great way to make your plants mobile. Gotta do what you gotta do!

5 Likes

1.Group shot
2.SuperLemon and SL clone
3.SuperLemon clone from topping
4.SB/BMR #1 top shot
5.SB/BMR #1 side shot
6.SB/BMR #2 top shot
7.SB/BMR #2 side shot

16 Likes

Looking good man! I really like the look of hose SB x BMR :grin::+1::fire:

3 Likes

Those heavy indica’s SB x BMR sure are beautiful in how they grow huh? Big fat leaves and short and stout! Everything is looking super healthy man! Great work!

3 Likes

Thanks! I love them too. I just got them uppotted a few days ago into 1gal pots. I need to get off my ass and get to cutting clones so I can get them ready for flower as they are sexed. The SuperLemon clone is going to be a beautiful plant too. Thanks for sharing what you’ve been up to w/the world.

3 Likes