Ottafish’s seed giveaway to OG members with a trust level of 2 and up, who will grow them and document on here

thinking I’m gonna give them some new shoes again real soon

12 Likes

84.4% Germ rate as of today. Will give one more day before helping the shell.

100% germ rate :vulcan_salute:

16 Likes

Good afternoon OG
Hope everyone is having a great weekend thus far…
5 days from transplant.
Watered yesterday
Nice and happy today.
:+1::+1::v::v:

7 NG x SB
3 SB in the front,Right to left

21 Likes

Looking nice!

4 Likes

Ty sir
Hopefully they show me sex soon :soon: :+1:

2 Likes

Beautiful! Those are looking fantastic! They’re definitely leaning towards Indica structure it looks like. I think they’ll stretch quite a bit once flower starts.

2 Likes

They are indeed beautiful

2 Likes

Ty gentlemen
Let’s hope for all females hahaaaa…
Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

My guess is two or three males.

2 Likes

I’m thinking 4-5
Let’s hope your right lol
I just need 4 females so hopefully we should be good.
Preferably 2 SB and 2 NGxSB :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I typically get about 25% males or less so I’m guessing you’ll be in good shape. It’s weird I’ve noticed when I plant them all in the same bed I seem to get even less males. It’s almost like the roots help the plants talk to each other when they’re touching and they know only one male is necessary. Yeah I’m crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Sorry for the late update!

First Pictures are from the 28.8 1. Double Cross x RB 2. Pablos Revenge Cross
The weather this year is really horrible, so the plants were suffering a bit under 40°C for two weeks and now we have heavy rain & storms…

These pictures are from today. Clearly one male at the Pablos Revenge Cross (sorry but i’m too lazy to write the whole strain name :grin:)

Any ideas how to proceed? I was thinking to cut the males and put them in the veg room for a few days/weeks to get them a bit bigger, or do you think they’ll stretch a bit?
I have only outdoor with long veg, so nearly no strecht at flowering, but i’m unsure how such small ones are growing :thinking:

12 Likes

They look like they’re getting their roots and are about to take off! It’s hard to start seeds when it gets hit in the summer. That’s when I have issues.

4 Likes

Do you think i should get them a bit more veg or just leave em?

1 Like

Day 35 (F5). 4 confirmed males, 3 confirmed females, I suspected male, 2 unknown.

3 NG x SB in the front, 3 SB in the back. They have only been topped once so far. No other defoliation.

21 Likes

I’d love to watch these get bigger but I’ll be flipping the closet to 12/12 today.

In the back there’s the TF x SB and in the front on the right is the NG x SB I’m still hoping is female. Bottom left is a clone of my gods cookies I have running from @CADMAN (doing a little experiment with the different nutes). I ended up getting rid of one of the NG x SB males just so I know exactly who my clones’ babydaddy is meanwhile I’ve got them surrounding him like a god😂.

13 Likes

Moving along :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Do the TF X plants have an unusually strong scent when you rub the stem? The TF was one of the stinkiest plants I’ve ever grown.

3 Likes

Well there goes my guess… way off. Hopefully the two that haven’t shown are female, typically they show later.

3 Likes

Yup. Soon as I open the closet it hits you nvm the stem rub

3 Likes