Ottafish’s seed giveaway to OG members with a trust level of 2 and up, who will grow them and document on here

3 males showing sex so far. From left to right
TropicalFuel/SourBubble 1
SuperLemon 2
SourBubble/BlueMoonRocks 2

I’m unsure as of what I’m going to do w/these guys but any way it shakes they are living on borrowed time.

18 Likes

Day 3 of 12/12

never updated it here but this is what happened on day 2 :weary:

13 Likes

Grab some aloe Vera and duct tape that bad boy together as close as possible and hope for the best.

2 Likes

Ahhh it’s long gone now . When it happened I was just like “shit! Well I’m not going to put too much thought into this” that included thinking about what I was gonna use to fix it :joy:

1 Like

On another note I don’t think I’ve ever shown the male NGxSB since I flipped it to flower

13 Likes

Oh wow! Nice structure! It’s about to bust!

2 Likes

Yea I wish I had flipped the clones sooner now but I’m all for collecting the pollen as well

2 Likes

Day 6,
Lights on, normally run 18/6, but I’m running 20/4 lighting since I have the cuts in the same tent that I’m trying to root. Once those are rooted and up potted, I’ll go back to 18/6 lighting schedule.

They received some misting to keep the soil moist. :grin:

(SB x LA) x Ghost Train Haze

Plant A

B

C

D

E

F

Sugar Belts x (PR x BV)

A and F are the noticeably darker colored than the rest.

I don’t have any reference on Sugar Belts when little but is this a common trait? or in PR or BV?

Plant A

B

C

D

E

F

20 Likes

Damn man what type of camera are you using😍

3 Likes

Just an old iPhone 10 XR.

3 Likes

Why the hell does it look better than mine :joy:

1 Like

If they’re trichomes that would be very rare. Are you sure they’re they’re not hairs? They’re looking great!

2 Likes

Hairs are correct. I’m shot haha. :sunglasses:

1 Like

9 Likes

This is super cool! I’m grateful you all joined in to create this crew of growers. I can’t wait until all the people involved get to the flower stage and we get to see the quality and terpenes that come out! Hopefully this can be an evolving thread. I’m going to have some really good seeds coming out of this outdoor season. I’ll have a few gas strains which I’ve yet to make. I’m going to cross GMO to Sour Bubble. I’m calling that Sour Trouble lol I also have a Klingon Kandy male from AWKID genetics and it stinks to high heaven of skunky gas! She has some really killer strain that are all gas. I plan to cross that to Ghost Train Haze which is super stinky and probably to Nana Glue and Sour Bubble. I also hit the Paonia Purple Paralyzer with it. I’m really impressed with that plant. It smells like strait mango. That should be interesting. The one I’m probably the most excited about is the Chimera #3 crosses. That’s the craziest frost monster out there right now or close to it. Everything it touches can produce out of this world stuff. Flavor Savours gang get ready y’all. Hopefully the weather holds long enough and we’re going to have beans for eternity :metal::fire::eyes:

14 Likes

Nana Glue x Sugar Belts. # 2, I believe it’s a female. Topped and ready to go! Number 1 convinced me he was a male. I cut him, as I’m not well situated for pollen.

14 Likes

There are four AP x SB. I believe 1 and 4 are males, but will wait to feel more certain.

11 Likes

I know it’s a male. Just gotta know it another day or two! :joy:

12 Likes

Speaking of males this dude grew past the light and started dropping pollen

19 Likes

Those are looking beautiful! Good job! What are your inputs for growing them?

1 Like