Ottafish’s seed giveaway to OG members with a trust level of 2 and up, who will grow them and document on here

There’s probably 2 maybes. But they weren’t returned so maybe they went through. Luckily I went back to the coin flips and hose washers for the other ten. Those don’t usually get returned. Unless I put 3 in them.

2 Likes

USPS hating per usual. I had a few instances where I received a letter and they charged me for the extra postage

2 Likes

That would be better for me​:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Yup these mfs made me post $4 and some change twice :joy:

3 Likes

Wow, Im surprised it made it to you. My post office must be full of a bunch of pricks!

3 Likes

Yea they may be over doing their job :rofl:

1 Like

She showed me how they size them. There’s a cardboard piece with a 1/4” slot. If they don’t fit through you have to pay a small package fee. Which was like1.40 and 5 bucks for out of the country. Not too bad, but I’d rather pay the stamp fee. I just have to make sure they are under 1/4” because I want to send out a ton of seeds and it adds up.

3 Likes

I just don’t understand how that $1.40 turned into about $4.25 on my end :joy: they were sent within the country. Now I just feel robbed :rofl::rofl:

I’d be interested in a couple strains your offering but have no clue as to when I’d run them . Great sounding genetics your running .

2 Likes

Don’t feel bad I can send a single flip to the US for a buck forty sent one the other day from a different postal store it was three eighty .

2 Likes

Cool man! We’ll contact me again in this thread when you’re ready. Im not sure all these will be available but there will be some others. If you’d like to trade you can haggle with @Carty as he’s handling that part of things. If you do get some please document the grow on here so everyone can follow along✌🏼

4 Likes

Yeah I just want them to make it. I don’t want to be sending twice if I can help it. But yeah… that’s what others have said. It depends on who sorts the mail or what clerk you get.

2 Likes

Those mfs…what a dirty scheme :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m just so over run with selection and it’s usually spur of the moment decision when it comes to seed popping . Appreciate the offer though .

PS: I’d be game to trade something they definitely will get run better change if there in the vault vs waiting for the mail to deliver.

2 Likes

What’s your favorite strain? Flavors? What type of effects do you like most?

The pictures made the decision for me this time. I shouldn’t even be popping anything else right now. Oh well :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Double cross x rainbow belts caught my eye . But looks like you can pick winner strains so second choice I’d leave up to you. Thanks

2 Likes

Ok shoot me a pm with your addy and I’ll send you that one and another that will be your new favorite! They’re all really good. Do you like the knock out stone or functional stone? Gas/Chem/earth or fruity, lemon, or orange? Typically the Chem/earthy ones really f*ck me up and the fruity or fruit scented ones are more functional.

7 Likes

Kick me to the curb please

3 Likes

Ok, we’ll just let me know if/when you’d like some✌🏼

2 Likes