Ottafish’s seed giveaway to OG members with a trust level of 2 and up, who will grow them and document on here

If only I had that type of self control lol

2 Likes

Guess my comment wasn’t clear stoned to the bone please. Lol

2 Likes

No control here it like free wings on Fridays

1 Like

I thought you may be bi polar​:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Just trying to explain the more potent the better . So if you’ve got a strain that wipes you out I’m game to give her a go .

1 Like

I definitely do. Most of them do lol I have you down for two that should do just that. Especially if you let them go an extra week muhahaha

2 Likes

Ahhh the extra week…y’all pray for me

3 Likes

Hey man I’ll tell you what, almost everyone chops early imo. Those last few weeks is when you get the most weight letting everything swell to the maximum and if you want the knock your dick in the dirt high, let them go. That’s the saying I go by “ When you think they’re done… let them go another week”

5 Likes

This looks pretty done. But I bet you in a week the trichomes get bigger.

11 Likes

You got it going on @Ottafish You offer different buzz…. different terps……lol. See Ottafish and get your custom buzz. You da man.

2 Likes

Hahaha thanks man!

1 Like

If my flower tent weighs in good this time I mayy be able to wait but I can’t keep weed around to save my life :joy:

1 Like

Just cut off half and let the other half go longer haha

Just need to grow more. Lol

1 Like

I definitely want an update in a week. You know…for science lol

1 Like

Yep it’ll be on my other thread for sure. That ones getting chopped in a week. I pretty much neglect my tent all week while at work. It’s too hot in the garage in the summer so I run lights at night. Plus the power is cheaper. So I don’t really even look at them. They’re pretty much on autopilot.

1 Like

I run my lights in the evening also. But once they’re on I’m in the tent :joy:

1 Like

Yeah I have to get up at 430 in the morning, work 9 hour days, and have a 2 hour commute, plus a three year old that I solely take care of. So I just don’t have the time. Sometimes I want to go in there in the morning but usually I’m in too big of a rush. I’ll have them on a different schedule in the winter. Then I can check on them 5 times a day. It’s ok though. I have my outdoor plants to stare at in awe…

5 Likes

You know what I noticed about not babysitting the plants… the grow faster lol well at least that’s what it seems like cause looking at them every day they look the same until something REALLY changes :joy:

2 Likes

This is the kinda weed where the world could be ending and youd be like ehh whatever lmao gets you crazy stoned without a care in the world. I just rewired my kitchen and installed new led lighting after smoking a few bowls lol literally just finished and now I’m packing up the mighty + and drinking some red wine with the wife stress free. The smell is hard to describe can’t think of anything to compare maybe women’s perfume. I’m smoking tester buds of it from 2 weeks ago so it’s hard to say what the effects might be like now! Can’t wait for it dry out. IMG_2142|375x500

2 Likes