OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

Ya what’s happening in that shiny room ? Thought they’d be growing though the roof by now .

4 Likes

That purple in buds is simply stunning!! :hushed: :flushed:
:sunglasses:
@Oldtimerunderground, you don’t fool me and others here brother!
Thick stems and indecently grand and gorgeous results are afoot!!
No outdoors this time!? :confused:

7 Likes

Right? When I saw his list of plantings, and recalled last years, uhm, TREE TRUNK, I was thinking “Holy Shit, OTUG’s gonna have a FOREST!”

10 Likes

Ahh shit . Have you decided what to pop first?

1 Like

Gnome did a great job w blackstrap. Those blackstrap genes are strong :muscle: Sorry you had to chop your girls early!

5 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground how do you keep your outdoor girls supported in the wind?
I don’t have this problem inside lol
My girls only around 6’ but has been doing a lot of bending and flexing in the wind, hurricane season is just around the corner so I’m a little nervous

4 Likes

Last year I used metal T-bars and netting to secure them, but usually for normal size outdoor plants I drive some bamboo into the ground and lash pieces together horizontally to make a trellis. It’s pretty cheap and effective.

10 Likes

YASSS!!! :fist:

3 Likes
16 Likes

Is “The Dude” a Jedi?.?.?…
Soon, the galaxy will know.

6 Likes

It seems like clear trichs would be desirable for any Haze, especially one crossed with an African landrace.

2 Likes

@Herrsquidward Thank you for all the love :heart: you shared on my grow log :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

OTUG’s Outdoor Odyssey 2023 here I come! :smiley:

10 Likes

No problem. Apologies in advance, as I tend to be a bit verbose.

1 Like

@Oldtimerunderground I been waiting for yah to get started… :sunglasses:

9 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Long time no see!! :hugs:
:man_farmer: How are the projects going!? Hope all in great shape!!
:v: :100: :sweat_drops:
:seedling:

2 Likes

They Might Be Giants also did the soundtrack to The Oblongs. Does anyone remember that show?

1 Like

FUCK YEAH!

No one gets it when I pretend to bounce around with no arms or legs and then cheerfully try to write with a pen in my mouth!

https://rarbg.to/tv/tt0219446/

2 Likes

It sucks that there was only ever one season. Maybe that was for the better, since some shows get worse, the longer they run. I was in the Army when I first saw that show, when all I could do was drink, and it’s definitely not an “alcohol” show. It’s more of a “weed” show. No doubt you’ve noticed how some programs pair with certain recreational substances.

1 Like

There’s 2 seasons. Second one is super short though. I linked the torrents in my post :wink:

1 Like

Cool. Thanks. I heard they did a Halloween special.

1 Like