OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

Bonus! :+1:

2 Likes

Wonderful @Oldtimerunderground !

Are you trimming all of this by hand!?!?!

3 Likes

@Pigeonman Yes. All by hand. Just me, and cold steel, against an army of giants.

ezgif.com-optimize

33 Likes

That is totally awesome going there OTUG.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Amazing and huge! @Oldtimerunderground flying high above ground!! New trimming timer coming in!!! Pardon the French, Fucking unbelievable! Good thing you snapped a pic! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs: :fire: :face_with_monocle: :upside_down_face: :rofl:

1 Like

OTUG 4 NUG 2021! :white_check_mark:

7 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (14)

2 Likes

Your a brave man OTUG. :muscle:

4 Likes

Whoa what a show @Oldtimerunderground , what weight would you say is the average per plant so far.

I can only hope my outdoor does half as good as your trees.

2 Likes

Around 2.5 lbs dry/plant. They are the biggest trees I’ve ever grown, or seen, in my life. The Bubba x Gelato alone gave me roughly 4 lbs of buds!! :star_struck:

18 Likes

THAT’S INSANE! (:heart:)

And here I was overwhelmed with having a 1lb of flower so far to go through over the winter and here is @Oldtimerunderground able to build a freaking grow-shed out of his grow!

4 Likes

Wait, isn’t there some “rule” about how many watts = how many grams or something? So how many watts is the sun then?

4 Likes

Considering how bright the sun is, I would say approx. 132,563,000,0000,000,000,000,000 watts. Approximately!

4 Likes

I don’ wanna think about that it could give me a headache.

Better to think about how much scissor hash OTUG will have.

3 Likes

I’m gonna need an accurate measurement, approximate won’t cut it.

Oh man I just pictured a basketball of it :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Been consuming it as I go. Smoked at least a solid oz or more. Some days with all the trimming, I got tired of throwing it in the pipe. After packing so many bowls, I would toss it in a hot coffee, stir it with a branch, and keep trimming :crazy_face:

10 Likes

I ripped out the Black Garlic earlier today. Massive roots.

26 Likes

You could carve a baseball bat from the trunk.

Crazy knuckle on it.

32 Likes

That is just awesome to see thanks for sharing @Oldtimerunderground

5 Likes

I was wondering if you gave up on using it for bubble gum. But seems like it would be better fried.

3 Likes