OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

I’ll be watching for this black garlic , love to grow a stalk like that for a walking stick

8 Likes

Love it! Looks like that stump didn’t come out without a fight, she’s still holding onto a good chunk of earth there.

3 Likes

A Loiusville Nugger? :baseball:

10 Likes

You should make something out of it. I’m sure it would be cool no matter what it was. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Nice…my out side CBD plant yeilded just over a pound & I was soo happy ! You set next years standard soo high , would you like to mentor an ole fart ?..lol

5 Likes

I’ve seen Dogwoods with smaller root balls :laughing: Insanely impressive man.

3 Likes

Beauty!! Couldn’t the knuckle have come from a previous monster cropping or bending!? @Oldtimerunderground, when I grow to be a grown grower such as you, I will indeed have roots like those in my soul!! Damn humbling to see this!!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :raised_hands: :flushed: :rofl: :hugs:

3 Likes

Wow. Just… wow.

3 Likes

Awesome is the only word that comes to mind here cuz!

3 Likes

That is a WARCLUB.

4 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground curious if you can tell what pheno blockhead plants(mikado x blockhead) I have? I was looking at hempdepots site and noticed it lists a bunch of different phenos and your the keeper of the potent one :wink:

The plant on the left is for sure a female and I think righty is a male.

8 Likes

Now that you’ve defeated the giants and come away victorious with countless pounds of luscious greenery, what are you going to do next?

:microphone:

2 Likes

Looking great @Neb Beautiful growth :star_struck: nice and bushy. The Blockhead I used in the cross was from a pack of the F5 - Potent Pheno.

6 Likes

i think bodhi of bodhi seeds has some block head is that snow lotus male he uses , afgooey x blockhead.

seed finder says the blockhead is 'pakistani landrace x sweet tooth

4 Likes

@anonymous4289 Yeah, I can’t wait to grow some of the Blockhead Bx from the preservation run @Islayhearts just did, it will be a nice comparison for sure. I find it hard to find info on Bodhi’s work, but I read in @nube’s Cheech Wizard seed run that Bodhi chose a p19 Blockhead pheno when he crossed it with the Afgooey and created the Snow Lotus. Overgrow is actually where I’ve been able to find more info about Bodhi’s work than anywhere on the net it seems, lol.

I don’t know what the p19 really is, I wish I had some to see for myself. From my personal experience with the Blockhead, I don’t think it was a pakistani landrace though.

12 Likes

it looks like the 'pakistani landrace is the p19? I just PM’d OTUG the link, but for those who aren’t aware, google “seedfinder”. It’s a really nice database of strains info.

6 Likes

Lol OTUG showed me that site like 2 days ago!

3 Likes

As long as 1 of the giants stand, the Odyssey will continue…

29 Likes

is this the last? when is she due to come down?

2 Likes

We have had frost where I am, I guess being further south your still ok.

2 Likes