OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

Aww man, I hope that’s not the case. I only look at them during the 2 minutes it takes to water and I’m trying to smoke these autos by Christmas bro! :joy:

They’ll be staying in 1 gal pots, start to finish. Gonna keep me on my toes :ballet_shoes: once they start guzzling that H2O.

16 Likes

Just pulling your leg! Well! @chronix stares at his…! :laughing:
Look at the results! :confused: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
In other words, don’t listen to me! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

It’s the best I can do. :laughing:

8 Likes

https://gfycat.com/craftyastonishingfennecfox

9 Likes

Checque please!

4 Likes

Dude you need to save this one. Think of the possibilities. 50% more bud sites = potentially 50% more yield. I’ve had them too but they grew out of it on the secondary branches. Never saw one keep the mutation. Where is the photo? Any new ones.
Panama dm inbound

10 Likes

15 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

ezgif.com-gif-maker

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)
That’s what I’m sayin! :grinning: Especially if the smoke goes straight to the dome :exploding_head:
200w (1):joy:

@Herbie
:rofl:

Footage of me getting ready for space war
ezgif.com-gif-maker (3)

34 Likes

You’re definitely trying to get those roots to pump it up. Is that why you cut the leaves? I’ve done that in the past for making clones.

6 Likes

Holy shit! What size tent is that lmao!! Omg I haven’t felt this horrible about not being able to grow in weeks :rofl: wow! Can I just move in w you?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

It was aliens! Grey’s are always watching for a opportunity. :sunglasses: I asked A.I. what seeds I should grow next?

28 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground !
The seeds arrived today and apparently they are in great shape.
Thanks for the Swazi Gold x Alien OG and the C99 x Alien OG!
I’m stoked for this!
:pray:

9 Likes

Nice my friend.

2 Likes

@MoBilly You sure you don’t live in Canada? :laughing:
That’s pretty fast, considering I sent them out last Tuesday. Glad to hear they made it through brother, hope you like the extras. The Swazi Gold I used in that cross was from @Rhino_buddy, and the C99 was an F6 from Apotix.

It’s only a 2x4 :shushing_face: :joy:
I look forward to the day you’re able to grow again @hollyho :slightly_smiling_face:

@Heliosphear stunning artwork!! :star_struck: I especially love the first one. I’m slowly starting to improve on my A.I. generated art skills.

32 Likes

Very nice work OTUG.
Everything you sent to me sounds like the
:honeybee: :leg:’s!

11 Likes

Regular mail is faster. I think stuff tracking takes longer. I got some that have been sitting almost for four days. They really take their time.

8 Likes

Press Play and Continue! :grinning:

:arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down:

It looks like my little led light fix was only temporary. The flickering has returned with a vengeance…creating a rift through space and time…sending the autos back to the 80’s :astonished:

Enter the Blurples!

RaggedNaiveFieldspaniel-max-1mb

20220912_222539

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

0_JXQyM4kcDe7nLdaX

Tenor2

More A.I. art I created😁

36 Likes

Just dropped in and got caught up. Enjoying the ride. Great thread. Bring us the dank!

11 Likes

Your making great progress, excellent works of art.

25 Likes

Awesome plants and even more awesome arts brother… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes