OTUG's Space Odyssey šŸ›ø

My pleasure, my missionā€¦ OverGrow the world with love. The UFO beacon bought me here, now Iā€™mā€¦ com break! Mrs. Helios if firing warning shotā€™s, Returning to base for refuel.

Last picture received from the probeā€¦

24 Likes

space-balls-funny

:rofl:

12 Likes

Sir! Crewman #4 left all the storage pods with all the Diphenhydramine in the hold back home! What are we going to do if the planet is in flower!
I say we should toss him out of an airlock. After allā€¦ itā€™s only crewman #4. They always die somehow anyway. Your call. lol

6 Likes

Wait! Donā€™t push that airlock button! What? You already did?! :hushed:

Looking out the window, I see crewman #4 floating in space
20220905_223932

Time for a rescue mission! I quickly put on a spacesuit with jetpack, fly out the airlock and save Crewman #4! :grinning:

@Hemp here is my grow log :grin:

19 Likes

Iā€™m from earth. I have space weed. Lol

11 Likes

:rofl: too funny. Glad you could make it brother! Wouldnā€™t be a space Odyssey without you :hugs:

12 Likes

So funny. !!!

5 Likes

Thanks man. It is trippy. I love the moving pictures. 41# yea!

7 Likes

#4 said he had tah go #2 and got kicked in the #1 right out the door. :rofl:

Smoking Ty stick and about to clunk over.

Docking for the nightā€¦ peace, pot and shrooms. :sunglasses:

25 Likes

Wow! Just WOW!! The artwork is mind-blowing!
Iā€™m excited to see the Mi5 Ɨ Big Yield. Iā€™ve see a few people grow ot and it looks awesome. I have a buddy from work growing one and he just asked for some more seeds as he is head over heels in love with it. His is SUPER trichomy and reeks like that classic 90ā€™s skunk smell!

13 Likes

Oh goody, my wife will be thrilled :rofl:

7 Likes

Currently this is WINNING my outside autos! 100% do recommend :smiley:

Great line-up you maddawg!

9 Likes

@Pigeonman the one youā€™re growing outside looking so pretty and you mentioning more OGā€™s should try them out is what gave me the push to crack them :grin:

Hopefully I can win that @VIVOSUN giveaway :crossed_fingers: so you can get a fan before it starts to stink! :joy:

For real! I get lost in the incredible detail of some of them. My art is like baby scribbles compared to @Heliosphearā€™s :rofl:

Me too! :grinning:
Those beans are mini cannonballs! So they better deliver! :joy:

:rofl: killin me over here :rofl:

16 Likes

41 is good. Iā€™m happy.

7 Likes

image image image image image

15 Likes

Get lit, watch this.

:sunglasses: This is the beginning, I have spoken. :slightly_smiling_face:

24 Likes

I liked it.

7 Likes

Now that is cool.

11 Likes

That gave me goosebumps and made me shed a tear from the pure awesomeness!! :star_struck::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Top notch production and soundtrack, coupled with beautifully crafted and mind expanding artwork. @BigMike55 wasnā€™t kidding, you are outrageously talented @Heliosphear! :smiley:

22 Likes

Unbelievable! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes