OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

What do we got some hugging going on over here?

4 Likes

I want some! There’s nothing wrong with a little man hug. Lol. We’re not talking about spooning.

6 Likes

I don’t wanna feel nothing in your pocket. Haaaa

3 Likes

Time to kick a few aliens in the nuts
ezgif.com-gif-maker

I took a close look at the plants last night. Sad to report that both of the Black Snow x Alien OG and the lone Romulan showed male pre-flowers :sleepy:

One of the Black Alien’s

I forgot to take a pic of the other one, and you don’t want to see him now :joy: it’s cut up in my fridge waiting to be juiced, lol. It was a really nice male, with better branching and stem rub. I gotta keep an eye out for one or two like that the next time I run these in higher numbers. Good thing Loph hooked it up with the beans and I have enough to really see what they can do.

The Romulan male was nice :ok_hand: had a funky burnt rubber type stem rub. Solid branching and build.

Too bad I’m not really looking to make seeds this run. Maybe hit a few buds selectively with pollen if anyone sends me some. Other than that I’m headed to smoke city! Lol.

CRITICAL UPDATE

The mutant Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain is a female, and hasn’t grown out of it’s abnormality! :astonished::exploding_head::grinning:

Edit. Oh yeah I forgot to say the Purple Rhino definitely looks female, and I think we have 1 male each of the Meridian Haze, Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain, and Buddha’s Sister x Cocoa Kush. Just waiting a few more days to be sure on those, but I’m about 85% positive :grin:

37 Likes

I’m game as long as you don’t ask me to fork.

6 Likes

Ummmm… no
If we were in a cabin with no fire in the middle of Alaska in 30 below temps, you better wait till I pass out from the cold before you try to spoon with this old country boy.
Just saying. lol

8 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)
:joy:

10 Likes

You young whippersnappers are way more talented than I. Incredible work. I certainly hope you do some of that for a living. If not, you’re missing the boat.

8 Likes

:sunglasses: ohhhh yeah! :rofl:

12 Likes

:thinking: Dilithium Crystals?
ezgif.com-gif-maker

12 Likes

I cut down a confirmed male of the Meridian Haze.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

Mutant Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain

I cut off it’s head :astonished:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

And the heads of all the others

Man the stalk on that freak Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain is crazy

The tent before the topping

After

Juiced up some leaf

Delicious :drooling_face:

Have a great day! :grinning:

37 Likes

Awesome stuff bro!
I think you found a great picture for @JohnnyPotseed 's Alien OG x Frankenstein cross. lol

8 Likes

Dang OTUg!
How did those Spider Mites get inside the stalk???

I kid, my friend.
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

9 Likes

I’ll be giving them a couple days to recover. After that I’m turning on more lights. They’ve been growing under only the 315 cmh so far. The plan is to blast the plants into super veg mode, increase the airflow, do some light training, and get them ready for flipping.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

22 Likes

Oy Cap’n can we burn another? Those jumps to hyper speed are tough on the tummy. By the by your cat’s into the juice again.

10 Likes

That still makes me laugh.image

8 Likes

4 Likes

I was airing out the clone dome and took a closer look at the Mutant. Had to make some gifs for this.

Set of 5 nodes! :smiley:

ezgif.com-gif-maker

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

42 Likes

Where are you growing at bro? Chernobyl!?

12 Likes

:thinking: Now that you mention it @MoBilly, I did eat part of the stalk like a piece of celery. I feel something strange…
ezgif.com-gif-maker (3)

20220908_175624

200w
:rofl:

25 Likes