OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

5 Likes

So now that your Second Officer, is paying attention…she is going back through the black holes and voids to cap off some 9’s :heart: 19’s :heart: and share the love!

Miss the smell and feel can’t wait to get back on mission but am still around and about…:v:t2:

6 Likes

Hay buddy I just got caught up on this thread i don’t know how I missed this one

Amazing job bro

4 Likes

This is by far the most entertaining thread on OG. IMHO :metal::metal::metal: :alien: :alien:

11 Likes

Yours isn’t bad either bro. I love the fishing pictures.

5 Likes

I can’t wait for you to start growing again too @KanehB :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you for all the love :pray::grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

Thank you @Papalag :grinning: glad to have you here.
Did you ever get that @Upstate Double Panama I sent you? I’m a bit worried cause I sent it at the end of July :grimacing: and I sent the whole flip, so I can’t even resend that one :cry: but I can resend the others I included if you like.

Thank you @Jinglepot :pray::smiley:
But it would be nothing without each and every one of you :hugs:
Thank you to all you great people!!

Went to check the interstellar space mailbox today. Completely blown away by the epic varieties! :exploding_head:
9-kesi18Km4x

Thank you @Greasy :pray::blush:

Thank you @Moka :pray::smiling_face:

Lazy day, had some Chinese food for dinner.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
N4dS

27 Likes

I wish it did show up but sadly it did not

But thank you my friend

I really appreciated it
Peace

Some times they make it sometimes they don’t

7 Likes

8 Likes

You can’t name a thread Space Odyssey and not expect some Aliens (/mutants) bro​:joy::joy:

4 Likes

I agree. Where’s the rest!? I wanna watch it!
:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: Space Weed…I’m in for $50!
No Double Panama seed in the mail? I have some. i can send no problem.

10 Likes

@Heliosphear on that space weed!!!

5 Likes

:sob: sorry to hear that Paps. If you could resend your info over in our PM, I’ll resend those other packs no worries.

Thank you bro :pray:
Could you send some to @Papalag?
I appreciate your kindness @Upstate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and would love to send you some beans too :grin: feel free to send me a PM brother.

Stay tuned! With any luck, I may just find that strain from another planet! :grinning:

And I couldn’t be happier! :smiley:
I’ve had tri-leaf/triple branch plants pop up before, but they always grew out of it. Not this one! When I go in the tent it feels like she’s smiling at me :joy:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

19 Likes

Thank you for your generosity but I believe you’re in Canada and I only get one other three packages that ever sent from Canada just something about it I believe it’s not meant to be

9 Likes

@Papalag … any shipping issues you have my permission to redirect to me… then I’ll direct to you… maybe the hiccup won’t happen then… I’ve only had 1 issue so far… from a member months ago… I don’t believe they were Ca… the were usa… and I never got em… other than that… I’ve received everything ever sent… just a thought… you know I got your back paps

6 Likes

Everything that I have been gifted from Canada I have received. Some of the tracking stuff seems to take forever. You can send regular mail and it gets there faster. I don’t really understand that process. Sorry to hear about that Pap. I would hate for someone to get my seeds. Which it did happen and I know the mofker ran the address.

5 Likes

Stuff coming out of California I have problems with. Some last year sat in the post office for like 12 days and then they did some funky stamping on it. Like they held on to the mail on purpose. Something like 18 days.

2 Likes

Wow that’s crazy man! I wonder why…??

2 Likes

I’m not sure what was going on. I have my speculations.

2 Likes

Birth of the Autoflowers
TimelyPracticalHyrax-max-1mb

1 Sour Crack x Black Strap didn’t make it. I replaced it with a MBAP x DG.

33 Likes

You stare at them a bit too long or too much, they flower!! Damn brats!!! :confused:
:thinking: :flushed:

4 Likes