🕊 Outdoor Adventures with your Friendly Neighbourhood Pigeonman 2024 Edition!

@420noob ahh!

I know of one poppy in my yard which is next to tomatos. I have no idea of what kind as it just grew itself. Thanks for the reminder I should check on those.

It dropped 5 inches of rain today over a few hour period… here’s an image from the web of the shit that went down.

That’s around 1 months in a few hours. I’m glad we got our shit together with the new roof last year.

:sweat_smile:

@mainerJ really nice score there with the :bike: !!! :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Nice picture, brother… Real or not, it’s truly intriguing!!!

:metal:t3:

4 Likes

There was an extra dapper-as-fuck white pigeon in the flock today!

Oh and one adorable cat being indifferent to their flappenings. :rofl:

27 Likes

26 Likes

The pic of the big boulbus bulbs and no petals are opium poppies and are ready for milking. If you don’t like poppy tea or anything like that I would love some seeds if possible. The poppy straw would be great but not great for international shipping lol. Those are definitely opium poppies this is an area I have some knowledge. Post 234 pic 11 with the butterfly those are ripe poppy pods. There is 3 of them and can see tomato cage in pic.

8 Likes

Nice Kitty definitely, and Nature rules @Pigeonman nice shots

3 Likes

Thanks @420noob seeds are certainly yours!

The pods are all safe right now but still on the plant. When and how do I harvest them to save the seeds for later?

6 Likes

here’s a pic for help. They look pretty much ready to me just cut the stalk close to ground and hang dry pods. Then once dried can cut open pods(or mail them whole :wink:) and the seeds should be good. Taking them out of the pod is up to you but I’ll send postage if you don’t. Either way no big deal the seeds look amazingly viable!

11 Likes

Love scrolling through the pics on your thread! Always such a great vibe! :green_heart:

And those monster tree’s are looking freaking awesome! :raised_hands:

8 Likes

Hard outta likes.

Maybe a little black tie and tail. Sharp as a tack!

6 Likes

10 Likes

Single Plant Showcase post: Coastal Blueberry by @SHSC-1 .

Looking North-East:

Looking South-West:

Looking Due-East:

It smells like blueberries! It’s still getting bigger and you can’t tell there is a tomato cage in there unless you get right up in there. :rofl:

Additionally the Butternut Squash is doing well!

Here’s the first little foods to be.

Thanks for stopping on by!

:hugs:

29 Likes

11 Likes

That’s awesome, man! The blueberry scent is one of my favorites.

5 Likes

ori

3 Likes

A truly Special delivery was made today
Gorilla Glue 4, from you know who… many Thanks @Pigeonman Really appreciated !!

Autos will probably fill a corner in every indoor photo-period grow, from here on in… those sound delish !!

13 Likes

Here’s a still from my first new work since 2018!

It’s gonna be 5 projectors (2x Super 8mm and 3x 16mm) as an expanded cinema experience next Friday as part of a local small gauge film festival.

13 Likes

Congrats on the showing! Hope it goes great.

5 Likes

Are you going to film your film so you can share? Lol Congrats hope it goes well for ya!

4 Likes

Success with the project! :medal_sports:

4 Likes