🕊 Outdoor Adventures with your Friendly Neighbourhood Pigeonman 2024 Edition!

All for the cause! :orange_heart::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Damn these ladies keep impressing with their classy thug-life.

(The level of “go whyte-gurl, go whyte-gurl” in this video is fantastic!)

:sunglasses:

@Crawfish here’s the Pink Kush:

In the front I need to start picking apples already.

Our Hummingbird Sage is doing what I wanted.

And the Brugmansias are all very happy on the porch/cat house.

The :cat2: 's have more cover than they could ask for with these happy tropical trees.

Speaking of cats, Heathcliff was annoyed it was me outside and not his Mumther as she’s the keeper of the treats :rofl:

Have a great night everyone and thanks for stopping on by.

:v:

21 Likes

Your plants are amazing :clap:
Wow :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks @Tuned !

3 Likes

Your garden is in such good health, and the Pink Kush is flowering nice. :+1:
Also have a nice Apple tree out front, what type of Apple is it?
I am thinking about doing the same thing.
:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Treat the kitty :cat: bro :sunglasses:, he is your garden 🪴 partner that brings you luck :four_leaf_clover:! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I forgot to take pics of the compost heap so I did just before I fogged the yard with 3L of H0Cl :+1:

@THCeed this is the farthest along plant in the yard.

You can see the solids from the @defharo taught mixes here.

It’s an espalier with 6x types of apples. I totally forget which is which but it all for both fun and the animals. I got it during covid and it’s loving where I planted it as a natural fence for our patio.

Oh i do! I give him scritches and he’s always chasing me to rub against my legs. I’m the one growing him the catnip so I keep him high and the Mrs. keeps him fed. :sweat_smile:

21 Likes

I can see the Plants Twerking …
Too Funny @Pigeonman

3 Likes

:play_or_pause_button: :+1:

FULL BLOWN FLOWERING TIME IN THE HOUSE!!!

ezgif.com-optimize(6)

ezgif.com-optimize(5)

ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker(1)

Yesterday I amended everything with the usual mix of home-made dankness including:

Humate AZ K+
Humate K+ Bones
Guanomite AZ+
Cal-Mag
B52+
Yucca
H0Cl
Alaska Morbloom

ezgif.com-optimize(8)

ezgif.com-optimize(9)

As you can see the plants are still loving life regardless of the turn of the season being just around the corner. :ok_hand:

Frankenstein (@JohnnyPotseed )

Coastal Blueberry (@SHSC-1 )

UK Cheese:

Alaska Thunderfuck: (@middleman & @Enjoi802)

Florida Ditch Weed: Pink Eye of the Tiger Cut:

Shiskaberry 3F2: (@SHSC-1 & @PineTarBastard )

Frankenstein: (@JohnnyPotseed )

Limed Orange: (@DannyTerpintine )

Sour Diesel: Danny T Cut: (@DannyTerpintine )

Mendo Breath, Limed-Orange, Jew Gold 1974, Sour Diesel Mothers going into flower:

Compost Heap Surprise Freebies:

We’re in the countdown till’

Me right now already:

ezgif.com-optimize(7)

Have a wonderful Sunday-Fundae everyone!

34 Likes

@Pigeonman You’re Rockin’ in it the Free World! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Okay… I’ve been mulling on this for a while and after this weeks series of yellow leaf plucking outdoors I did the math and while I love my bubble hash I need to be able to process more faster with less labour…

…so I just pulled the trigger on this as the 150g unit is on a 50% off sale right now with free shipping. :sweat_smile:

It comes with a 145 screen and I want to eventually get the 125 if I find it at a good price.

That film I made about my garden has essentially paid for this device which will help me process the garden… I gotta love the whole circle of lift working this out so poetically.

:rofl:

19 Likes

You have a link for this?

3 Likes

Here you go my growmie :+1:

3 Likes

Looks nice, but what makes it so expensive? Super magical motor? How many RPM does it do? The screens are ~$50 so that can’t be it

3 Likes

“Green Tax”. :sob:

3 Likes

Thanks for the information.

8 Likes

@THCeed

:rofl:

11 Likes

6 Likes

:play_or_pause_button: :arrow_down: :+1:

Heathcliff was especially fucking cute this morning while the Mrs and I enjoyed our AM bong before puttering around in the yard.

So I did some more leaf plucking of any sinkers this am while watering as I need to let the water soak in slowly as I was down to the last water barrel.

It still hasn’t rained and the last barrel with any water left was of course the farthest from the plants.

My barrels be all like:

This meant that I needed to walk and refill the 2 gallon watering can back and forth from the front yard’s water barrel. I’m now out of free water and got a lot of bonus steps in.

:rofl: :walking_man:

The in-ground plants don’t need the water thankfully. Having your yard above an underground river really does help with that. :sweat_smile:

Frankenstein:

Coastal Blueberry:

UK Cheese:

Alaska Thunderfuck:

And the ladies that got my labour this am…

Florida Ditch Weed: Pink Eye of the Tiger Cut:

Shiskaberry 3F2:

Sour Diesel: Danny T Cut:

Frankenstein:

Limed Orange:

For scale, here’s a 2 gallon watering can for perspective for how big these fuckers are. :grin:

This cat is never impressed…

Even with our new :rose: flowering again!

:hugs:

30 Likes

Lololololol

Thats too funny!

4 Likes