Outdoor grillers/smokers/cookers unite

Had to add more coals and wood chips, but stayed at +=225 degrees for 5 hrs.

4 Likes

Thanks bromigo…

Breakfast of champions, one of the best pancakes that I’ve ever made…btw, this is my original flat top grill, don’t need anything fancy…I have one for outdoor cooking and one on my stove top.

Can’t forget my best friends, made them some mini pancakes too…

10 Likes

Thank you for the inspiration I have never tried a chicken this way my wife and my daughter said it was the best chicken they have ever had

10 Likes

Great job my friend…cooked outside again…a buddy came by and picked up a couple clones that’s why its slightly overdone, nevertheless it was good eats…sirloin steak w/au jus, twice baked potato and a salad…

9 Likes

@PhilCuisine your like got me looking at @toastyjakes butts. Fine looking. Lol. @Northern_Loki how did the cold smoke go? Phil looks great as usual.

11 Likes

Got a big beef eye of round super cheap… Full blast for ~2 hours then sliced thin, very good. Bit of maple from firewood we cut a few years back for smoke.

Foil because the grill is overdue for replacement.

10 Likes

10 Likes

I think these need a bit longer on the grill… I read undercooked chicken is bad.:crazy_face:
☆DJSF

12 Likes

That’s one of my favorite ways to do a venison Backstrap. Butterfly the meat stuff with onion, cream cheese, and peppers, then do a bacon weave

4 Likes

Currently grillin and chillin. Going to end up being what my bro calls a “Lumberjack,” some invention he loved from when he was stationed there

11 Likes

Beautiful day for old school grilling today…

17 Likes

Holy crap! That looks spectacular!

3 Likes

Wow @PhilCuisine ! I always love your cooking! Is that a surf & turf wrap/pinwheel!?

2 Likes

No surf just turf…its actually stuffed and rolled skirt steak bromigo…

2 Likes

Tripod grill, used only for camping, which I do often

Standard Webber at home, but I love grilling on my tripod. When done, I run a 5 gallon water container up the chain in the same place I cook. Perfect for cleaning little hands

9 Likes

Fresh off the grill. Too hot to start the oven inside today

13 Likes

At a buddy’s house and we decided to do something different folks…definitely great eats.

14 Likes

Ooooohhhhh! May I please ask you to tell us more about this?

3 Likes

It’s our version of a homemade shawarma, it was fun to make but now we just have to perfect it bromigos…

Shawarma is a popular Levantine dish consisting of meat cut into thin slices, stacked in a cone-like shape, and roasted on a slowly-turning vertical rotisserie or spit. Originally made with lamb or mutton, it is now also made of chicken, turkey, beef, or veal.

11 Likes

Two racks of ribs and a bacon wrapped jalapeno

14 Likes