Outdoor grillers/smokers/cookers unite

Damn, I might have to visit pretty soon. Can’t get enough of your grillin and I have way too much chillin. :wink:

2 Likes

Turkey burger, 4 flavored cheese, tomato, onions and basil…nothing fancy, I ran outa lettuce so I picked some fresh basil from my garden…

17 Likes

I love how you neatly folded the cheese so it stays on instead of running off👍

:green_heart::seedling:

5 Likes

@G-paS That is also a chef’s/geometry trick to divide a square slice into 2 equal sizes! Great for sliders! Looks yummy @PhilCuisine

☆DJSF

5 Likes

@G-paS, @DJSF thank you…here’s my portabello mushroom burger that I created years ago…sometimes I do try and eat healthy…

Portabello stuffed with onions, giardiniera peppers and topped with shredded Colby jack cheese and a slice of tomato…

This is my favorite mustard

Of course cooked outdoors

No meat supper and it was delish folks.

14 Likes

If somebody made that for me I’d eat it. I don’t normally eat stuff like that. (heathy :rofl:) I am a meat and potato kind of gal.

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

Nothing wrong with that.

4 Likes

6.99 a lb for Prime is a must grab, and 10 ears for 1$ makes me holla :sunglasses:

22 Likes

Grilled up some Korean BBQ pork tonight

20 Likes

Love some grilled corn. I like Cup of corn. I’ve had it in Mexico before and a few other places. Sometimes they put a little mayonnaise on it with some spices I like it.

7 Likes

I got to say I do love some good Brussels sprouts. I do like putting them in the oven. Yours look good your food always looks good. Just got that down home feeling. We all know Phil can throw down. Lol

7 Likes

I do miss Irish. He did put on a pretty good show.

4 Likes

Yeah, PhilCuisine and Irishlocker always got some amazing food they post. So many others too. Thus thread inparticular always makes me hungry.

7 Likes

6.99 prime!!! Unheard of!!! And I just paid 5.50 for a dz(13)earz!!!

Lukky dawg!!!

Thatsa tasty lookin ale too!

6 Likes

Elote, my friend, idk the accent marks, sounds like
Eh- Low-Teh. Yes, Mexican street corn is probably one of my favorites as well. My wife’s best friend is Mexican, she cooks muy bien.

They actually make this mayonnaise called Mayonesa, it’s Mayo with Lime, oh my, it beats out any other Mayo I have ever tried. Made by McCormick if you go to a Hispanic Grocery store. Trust its :fire:

7 Likes

Very true. I actually make it at home. Little chili powder and some salt. I do get to creamer sometimes. You can’t forget Parm cheese. Not real sure what they use. I love some Mexican food. Good food…… @Dr.VitaminGreen welcome to OG. I don’t believe I’ve said hello but I do see that we do have a lot in common. Lol

4 Likes

I just ate, and you got me hungry for more :sweat_smile: :rofl:

Good food brings the world together my friend. Hard to be angry with a full belly :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

I have my son looking at me wanting to know why in the hell he’s gotta eat carrots. Lol

4 Likes

It was delicious. I bought like 6 steaks haha, got to stock up when the price is good :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Last nights supper…Nothing fancy just some grilled spatchcock/butterflied chicken…

17 Likes