Outdoor grillers/smokers/cookers unite

25 min Pincha dry rubbed and hickory smoked chicken chunks.

14 Likes

Any meat on a stick is GOOD meat on a stick, period.

Lob

2 Likes

I hot smoke salmon, like you’d find in the Pacific Northwest/Alaska.
I smoke 10lbs whenever it goes on sale, then vacuum seal it and toss it in the freezer. Whenever we go somewhere they always ask if I can bring some.

Lob

4 Likes

I’d hit that.

Lob

3 Likes

Did you use dogs? I’ve killed a few I’ve never seen that many at one time.

3 Likes

Traps for that. Ain’t no point in hunting them any other way these days unless it’s for sport. They breed too quick. They are sexually mature in 6-8 months and have 9-11 babies per litter. That’s why they have become a nuisance all over North America.

4 Likes

Very nice!

We have a few around here but nothing in large numbers like the southern states

1 Like

Those look deadly!

2 Likes

Plenty of food in the woods.

3 Likes

. I know it’s not outside. It was raining. I cook. Lol I do good for a country boy. Pork butt or shoulder.

13 Likes

Nevertheless, it totally looks deliciously awesome…I did a foil pack tilapia and fried up a couple bluegills and purposely fried them extra crispy this afternoon for dinner…

12 Likes

Fish!!! Take me to your leader. Ommmmmm! Was at the beach. Had some great shrimp and grouper. The first night was trash. Grilled cheese and fried lobster was the Mac daddy. They used a little mayonnaise on the toast. I’m a chef it’s been a minute. I don’t cook like I once did. I liked lunch the best. Nights off. Old memories @PhilCuisine I would come live with ya!!! Lol

6 Likes

chiavettas chicken

13 Likes

I’ve got a giant pack of chicken thighs for the traeger. Anyone have a must try marinade recipe?

4 Likes

@Grease_Monkey

get some of this it’s the best

11 Likes

Lol I ended up smashing a bunch of liquid shit in my fridge together… its a mystery marinade with everything from maple syrup to mustard

5 Likes

Try some Italian salad dressing!

6 Likes

that sauce is made in NY so good. . I like the Salmaneda Cornell chicken sauce too.

6 Likes

Last night’s supper…Veggies from my garden…totally delish folks.

17 Likes

My favorite marinade, first tasted it on venison tenderloins on grill.

3 days in fridge… and enjoy.

11 Likes