Outdoor grillers/smokers/cookers unite

July is the national grilling month folks at least in USA…sun is trying to come out and shine so I might grill out today…sun is out.

10 Likes

Here are some top sirloin burgers from last night. I would recommend added fat if grinding yourself.

13 Likes

Nice burgers, I make my own too…but today I made meat on sticks…pork.

14 Likes

Bone in rib eye roast
Smoked for 10 hours @200* F and then cut in half and seared the inside at 400* F about 5-8 minutes.
Came out outstanding…

16 Likes

My friend requested that I make my chicken veggie dish, she said she loved it the last time she had it…

13 Likes

When it’s too hot to cook indoors

:+1:

Everybody pickle time!

12 Likes

Quality products

16 Likes

Mmm can’t beat homemade pickles :drooling_face: @Cartwright

5 Likes

Supper

15 Likes

Red white and blue ready to hit the grill

13 Likes

Trying poor man’s burnt ends today

14 Likes

haha there is nothing poor about a man eating some beef chunks now-a-days with prices where there at.
looks great i hope they taste as good.

4 Likes

You said Chiavettas!!!
Hell yeah! We must be neighbors unless your friends bring gallons at a time across state lines like we do when going outta town!!!

4 Likes

Was born in buffalo ny lived in a small town called olean for many years now located in arizona but chiavettas is a taste of home I order bottles online :joy: @4ftfarmer

5 Likes

Olean, Zippo Cutco headquarters beautiful county in that part of NY

5 Likes

You don’t have to wait for the wknd. to cookout folks…it was such a beautiful day today…my friends birthday cookout…

17 Likes

I had a couple of friends over myself. That sure looks like a nice selection of grilling. I will never look at a Bluegill the same way again.

A few burgers and toasted buns.
Again the new grill takes a back seat.

17 Likes

I’m pretty sure I do too

2 Likes

Birthday cookout yesterday

18 Likes

Something simple veggies from the garden…I love stuffed Hungarian peppers…

15 Likes