Outdoor grillers/smokers/cookers unite

Yes, zesty Italian works really well too

2 Likes

Everyone is making me hungry and I just finished eating!

Need to find a eastern Canada buddy that’s got connections to lobster for this flat lander!

4 Likes

Again, veggies from me garden…cooked outdoors.

12 Likes

we also made a veggie pan yesterday …

…with everything from the Garden…

…Chard,Cucumber,Tomatoes…

…golden Zucchini,Onions,Garlik…

…Kale,Creme,Herbs n Spices…

…some Parmesan on top - Voilá

18 Likes

Bluegill are fantastic eats! Of course, everything Phil thros on the grill has got to be good eats!!!

4 Likes

Ground up 3 tri tips added a pound of smoked pork belly (frozen)from last week. Pressed out 16 half pound burgers then flame kissed til medium.

16 Likes

My dad used to keep some for us when I was a kid and he would cook them up to amuse me but that was over 45 years ago

4 Likes

Those look like some great burgers .

4 Likes

Stole the idea from this thread, and put some marinated porkchops on a rack over top of some onions and peppers!

13 Likes

14 Likes

Tonight’s supper

16 Likes

I’ve been doing it for years…or you can get this…:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I thought it was your idea I stole… but I was to lazy to look back. So full credit to @PhilCuisine cause I’m going to do this many more times lol

4 Likes

I have been doing it since the 80’s but I stumbled on that Amazon rack about 3wks. ago…I wouldn’t buy it though…I’d rather use my money on charcoals/wood chips or propane gas.

4 Likes

Did someone mention bluegills and veggie pan? Yesterday’s cookout…again nothing fancy, steamed tilapia in the foil pack and bluegills,1 seasoned with lemon pepper and the other with cajun seasonings.

14 Likes

When we were in Mexico the resort buffet had fish steamed in tin foil . Had to be quick or it was gone in a blink of a eye it was so good.

Not sure why it wasn’t served more often only twice in 2 weeks of meals.

5 Likes

I cook fish/seafood a lot but fish steamed in a foil pack is very underrated and very simple to make folks…I also like to use a whole fish when I do make it.

Tilapia

12 Likes

Strip steaks and HOT links!

15 Likes

Last night’s supper…perfectly done.

18 Likes

Oooooohhh!!! Dang that looks good!!!

2 Likes