Outdoor grillers/smokers/cookers unite

Need you to come to my house and cook those ribs.

3 Likes

17 Likes

What cut is that?

2 Likes

Pork butt bromigo…I just picked this up for a cookout in a couple days…

For dinner (lunch)

10 Likes

It’s been a beautiful outside this week so I couldn’t pass up cooking outdoors…

Bluegills in a foil pack

Perfectly done

9 Likes

Roasted spatchcock/butterfly chicken and San Marzano tomatoes and 1 eggplant…

Nothing goes to waste here at my house, I deboned the whole chicken and bones are for roasted chicken soup…then after that the bones go to the dogs.

16 Likes

Hickory smoked chicken

:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

17 Likes

Save the bones for hickory smoked chicken soup bromigo…

4 Likes

They say, great minds think alike!?

Except I used a half a chicken. :grin:

7 Likes

Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it folks…smoked tuna collar tacos…it was fantastically delish, even my farmer buddies loved it…I will be smoking some Halibut collars & salmon heads later this week.

Served two ways with homemade salsa, all veggies are from my garden or Pace avocado salsa, great tacos either way.

16 Likes

Todays dinner Stuffed Squid…nuff sedd

11 Likes

Wow! Yum! Reminds me of seafood I ate in Spain.

2 Likes

Gives “bait” a new meaning! Your about to catch me on a line. Looks wonderful, enjoy.

2 Likes

What did you stuff them with, if you don’t mind sharing your secrets!

1 Like

fresh herbs from my garden…sorry bromigo, but I cant divulge the exact information but here’s a hint…just kidding…saffron yellow rice

4 Likes

Enjoy your supper it looks wonderful. My wife is a pescatarian, so this is right up her alley! Thank you for the information I’ll give it a shot on the kamado one day soon.

2 Likes

12 Likes

@PhilCuisine do you just like torturing me?! :rofl:

(@ all)
Most of my cooking is done outside (because I’m civilized :sunglasses: ) & I’m wondering what degreasers & cleaners are your top choice for all the different surfaces…?

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Simple answer…any spray degreaser will work and as far as grills and my camping stove any oven cleaner, just because it says oven cleaner doesn’t mean you can’t use it for outdoors cooking folks…Cast iron pans are the best used for outdoor cooking…as far as foil pans, I like to line them with aluminum foil so I can reuse them. Notice all the foil pans/pans I used on this thread, they are always lined with aluminum foil…Its easy clean up and reused…some of my foil pans have been reused multiple+ times…

Foil pans lined with foil, been reused 10+ times.

Metal pan lined with foil…

Even when baking inside my pans are easy clean ups. Matanuska Thunder Head & Vietnam Thunder Fuck brownies. Metal pans folks.

11 Likes

I’ve been to places in LA that serve fried snapper throat. Fucking amazing and crazy fresh right out of the gulf.

3 Likes