Outdoor grillers/smokers/cookers unite

You gotta get 2 of these iron camp griddles like I did and put them on your stove top…I just saying bromigo.

5 Likes

Lol naw thats just extra dishes to clean…

Haha I’m just kidding. She would murder me 5 times over if she came home to me cooking directly on the stove

5 Likes

Smoked salmon anyone…

15 Likes

Pig leg and heirloom tomato grillin and chillin

Never forget those lost, nuff sed

12 Likes

Looks like some good eats right there! @Cartwright

2 Likes

That smoked salmon sure looks good! But so does the pulled pork pig leg .

3 Likes

Did a pork butt last night and made about 10lbs of pulled pork

Tonight I’m doing a small beef tenderloin I picked up yesterday at the Amish store… Gotta tell y’all… Find you an Amish store lol bought 18lb pork butt for 28$ and a 3lb beef filet for 20$… also 10lbd of chicken wings for 15$… that was honestly the deal of the day…

Going to do that with some mashed potatoes what I’m calling cheesey crab meat mushroom…
Imitation crab put into the cap of a big portabella with some onion and garlic powder, a sprinkle of old bay and when closer to being done it’ll get some shredded colby jack

10 Likes

Such good stuff in here, thanks for sharing you all✌️

2 Likes

Ok now your just teasing us I’ll need a address and a supplied bib for when I get there !

2 Likes

Lol no doubt … pick a day and you’ll get an amazing meal lol

May have to drive for hoooooours though hahah

2 Likes

Ya know it I’d definitely be hungry from the 2 day drive . Lol

2 Likes

Cookout for the 49’ers game…they lost to the Bears.

10 Likes

Spatchcocked chicken and new potato/onion/herb dinner off the Kamado grill.

13 Likes

One of these days I’ll spatchcock a chicken or turkey… I hear great things just don’t know about my ability to do so lol but that looks :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Just cut it along the backbones bromigo

4 Likes

It cooks much much more evenly and also much quicker. Just some figuring to do on how to spatchcock the poultry.

2 Likes

No you didn’t. :eyes:. I’ve done tortillas before. I have never seen nobody do that before. I bet it was messy.

2 Likes

To whom it may concern…all you need is a kitchen shears…btw, I just make 1 cut on either side of the chicken, just 1 cut…I dont save/remove the back bone for soup stock like most people do…I would rather save the whole carcass after it’s been cooked.

3 Likes

I let some of townspeople try my smoked salmon head and smoked halibut collars and they loved it…they liked it so much that they went out to buy a lot of salmon heads to put on the grill…

This is what I gave them…

And this is what my friends bought and grilled, if you guys ever get a chance give salmon heads & halibut collars a try…you will not be disappointed…grilled salmon heads were great but even better smoked.

8 Likes

Another thing I’d need to had shipped in from somewhere else but looks fucking amazing

3 Likes