Outdoor grillers/smokers/cookers unite

Finished gumbo. I’m stuffed

14 Likes

collar is the best!! looking delish but where’s the toasty corn tortilla… j/k

1 Like

I’m watching my carb intake so I’ve been using lettuce wraps…

10 Likes

Gonna be putting away my grills and smokers after the end of this month…but I will still be able to cook outdoors…

10 Likes

Fall is in the air!
Just started working on my coal bed. Will be doing an open pit brisket cook this eve for some chili tomorrow…

Might as well have a few legs and a few bourbons :sunglasses:

All the pieces are in place

18 Likes

Simple grilling

15 Likes

shrooms and pork loin…

…we ran out of gas cartridges,so we got to fry the shrooms on that camping wood stove…

20 Likes

Probably smoke a brisket and some beef ribs today… been awhile with me and brisket but found a small 8lb on sale Friday, so need to get it cooked, cut up and back in the freezer

10 Likes

I like your cooking setup bromigo…stuffed squid lightly grilled…

17 Likes

Thanks. Ja´works pretty good to prepair a side dish,so we did it again…

Beef Shank with Vegi Pan

14 Likes

12 Likes

We had close to 40mph winds outside so I had to grill/cook in my garage today folks…brussle sprouts are from my garden of course

13 Likes

Yea, had to pull the pellet grill into m the garage because of wind and still couldn’t keep within 40degrees of target temp, had to go one click uo to hold

5 Likes

Carp Smoking Session…

14 Likes

I really like your set ups, very simple and works like a lot of those high priced items if not better…nice job at smoking them carp steaks…

5 Likes

Thanks Bromigo.
My Buddy just made a pipe from sheet metal kept in form with only 3 screws and an old metal crate beneath for the fire…thats all. works as good as a buyed one,i´d say…and it´s made just of scrap iron what it makes pretty cheap

3 Likes

These guys have fun cooking outdoors!

4 Likes

I would recommend making sandwiches from the slices of the final product. You will feel your arteries closing.

3 Likes

this year we got Caterpillars eating the Brussle leaves

we removed em and fed em to the chickens…they were happy

6 Likes

I was watching the evening news and they said the wind got up to 55-60 mph yesterday around my area…when it started to get windy everyone’s leaves started to blow on my property but by the time the wind stopped in the evening my property had no leaves at all it all blew to my other neighbor’s property…:joy::sweat_smile::rofl:

13 Likes