Outdoor grillers/smokers/cookers unite

11 Likes

My first time in quite a while, grilled up some brats with some bacon. All while baking it up. Love my grill, got it 10 years ago. Wife got me a coal starter, my other rusted out. And a grill utensil set. It’s sick. It got everything. Love it. Only used tongs and brush this round.

13 Likes

Looks great @Pawsfodocaws , hard to beat that taste of charcoal grilled food.

2 Likes

Can’t beat it. Thanks man. Super happy going to grill each day this weekend. Happy memorial weekend!

2 Likes

Same to you man. I bought a new grill last year that is propane on one side and charcoal on the other for just that reason. Although, I am playing with a smoker now, lol.

2 Likes

We had that same smoker you bought. They are wicked. Its still at my bros place… I just got a trager pellet feed one. I need to fix the probe and it’ll work again. But that’s cool, a dual one. Right on man. I have always liked using propane ones but I have two of these I keep at my place. They are killer. Your smoker looks sick man. I love them things. Right now I’m smoking in 2 little chiefs with tube packed pellets, usually only when it’s cold out and mostly cheese. They are sick. We even smoked cheese at elk camp :rofl:.

2 Likes

We also use the little chiefs for fish and Jerky. We had to replace the hot plates. Now they work well.

2 Likes

grilled :yum: :ok_hand:

EDIT HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY EVERYONE…!!! CANT POST MORE THAN THRICE. :sleepy:

Burgers, ahi ahi tuna steak, and thin steak :yum: :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Grilla

5 Likes

8 Likes

I’m really liking this cheap ass hibachi grill, it started to rain a little and I just used the gas grill top to keep my food and coals from getting rained on…

9 Likes

Had to modify my cheap ass grill a little when grilling whole tilapia/catfish, it works so much better and perfectly grilled.

Catfish, the aluminum pan cover made a big difference…

9 Likes

13 Likes

12 Likes

Very simple…

10 Likes

Spatchcock/butterfly smoked whole big ass chicken…

16 Likes

That’s a big chicken
Now I’m hungry :confused:

1 Like

ahi tuna, cobs, hotdogs, mushroom.

11 Likes

10 Likes

wagyu burgers, kabobs, portobello, corn on the cob, beef hot dogs.

8 Likes