Outdoor grillers/smokers/cookers unite

My brother gave me a traeger tailgater smoker grill. Quit working on him. We took it apart, cleaned it. And it’s working. We just got to make sure it gets to temp and works with the temp probe for the auger… I’m thinking this is a huge score, right now it’ll smoke jerky fine. I just need to see if I can smoke burgers and what not on it… hopefully brisket and such. Score!! :fire:

Edit turns out it works fine. He’ll yes. Here it is.

2 out of 4 hours smoking a pork loin. Hickory pellets

7 Likes

4 hour smoked pork loin.

14 Likes

15 Likes

“Real” lobster! Yum! Almost cocaroach season!

4 Likes

Chicken skewers, smoked beef skewers, wagyu beef burgers, portobello mushrooms, and 6 hour smoked baby back ribs

13 Likes

Just smoked a fresh batch of jerky. Hi Mountain original seasoning with Cherry wood smoke. Turned out great after 6 hour smoke.

19 Likes

Yum everyone!

2 Likes

I don’t have pictures but I have almost always used the little weber grills and smoked with those. One of my favorites is to cook pork and smoke it with cherry chips. The pairing can’t be beat.

4 Likes

Simple and just plain good eats…potatoes & drumsticks.

10 Likes

perfectly medium

10 Likes

A buddy grilling some well marinated chicken, very flavorful…

13 Likes

A couple racks for the neighbors and one for me.

15 Likes

2 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

Way too hot/humid for me to grill after work yesterday but not for my buddy he sent me this picture and invited me over which I declined…I will be grilling after work today though when I get home.

4 Likes

Grilled Brussels Sprouts, mixed potatoes with garlic and a parmesean Asiago crust and Fillet Mingneon. I do love holidays.

13 Likes

9 Likes

chicken Bobs and deer fillet bob.

11 Likes

12 Likes