Outdoor Growing with V(closed due to stolen plants)

I layered 250lbs of fine river gravel/sand over the entire area hopeing to keep the dirt off these shits. Tops come off Monday or Tuesday. I need to get a cloning area prepared for them before then…

3 Likes

They are definitely ready for topping, slow that stretch down a bit and bush them up. I am struggling to get lower branches on a ISSXBB for cuttings, the pheno I have hates making branches.

1 Like

The part I cut needs to have enough :leaves:s and be 6 inches long minimum. So asap… With quailifying amount of leafs and proper length to clone sucessfully.

1 Like

I take big cuttings and small cuttings, leaves clipped not clipped scrapped and not scrapped, rooting hormones or nothing, humidity no humidity dome lol, some just take longer than others, usually get about 90% success. There seems to be no rhyme or reason why some root and others dont.

4 Likes

You sure you want cuttings off that pheno then?

4 Likes

Good point, but they have all been like it so far. The last couple I grew got 6.5 and 5 oz each of very nice bud, so I am trying to be greedy lol.

4 Likes

So i feel pretty good considering how the professional farmers are doing

6 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

Duuuuuuuuuuude. Who needs a guard dog, right? lol.

2 Likes

This thing is huge! Like a manhole cover.

4 Likes

No I’m not abusing animals. It’s a snaping turtle probably 60lbs. She’s very aggressive. And quick her neck will stretch two feet to rip you hand off if your not careful. She must came on to land to lay eggs. She’s free. And didn’t turn into :stew: soup.

8 Likes

Scary pic.
America’s midwest, the “breadbasket” of the world, has been hit hard by unprecedented rain.
Most folks don’t realize how much this will impact food prices, supply.
Since a lot of grain goes to feed, expect huge jumps in meat prices later this year and next.
Got a freezer and a vacuum sealer? Time to put them to work.

5 Likes

Ethanol shortage is the real problem with the lack of corn being grown this year. Price per bushel will be ridiculous come harvest. This is unfortunately good news for hemp farmers. The seeds will become a new grain used for livestock and breads and such. Hempcrete is gaining popularity. The hemp revolution is coming.

7 Likes

That’s a dam dangerous sized snapper. Larger than any of the ones I have seen around here.

4 Likes

Too bad the corn lobby has such a lock on ethanol production, sugar beets out produce corn without a quarter of the inputs, ferts, pesticides and weed killers.
I know they use the spent corn mash as cattle feed but the dried mash of sugar beets can be burned to power the distillers.
Beets grow on marginal land too.

Saw a vid the other day of a young couple, farmers, trying to plant soybeans by airplane.
Crazy.

4 Likes

I had one swim in front of me on a lake once, huge dark shadow, it was underwater at least 10 min.
They’re not afraid of many critters but mink hunt and kill them.

4 Likes

Thank you stitch for the mega pack. Damn bro. I didnt get the manatuska tundra but fuck it. Flash seeds more then made up for it already.

10 Likes

The love potion pack contains feminized and regular seeds. Nothings changed. I’ll grow the whole 8 pk out sometime this fall.

3 Likes

Looks like seed packages are destined to become collectibles, save 'em if ya got 'em.

3 Likes