Outdoor organic hydro

They like it. And I was worried it could be too early in the season!

3 Likes

Keeping a close eye on them until flower mode. It’ll be a while yet, they are only on the first node! Lots of time to bulk up.

2 Likes

Turns out that the pink bleeding heart still gives rise to white ones. Not sure why, but I know it’s genetic :wink: Pretty soon I’ll have a bleeding heart farm going!

4 Likes

Packing on the bulk! I think they are growing at least a cm a day at this point. Next node is forming.

4 Likes

I think the winter outside broke my ph meter. It says ph is 7, but that is lethal. I see sulfur pellets on the ground. The plant is blooming and green! I put it at ph… no idea lol! But not 7, that’s for sure. Gonna take it apart and see if the rod has lost contact with the mother ship. I mean wire broke.

3 Likes

I learned you’re not supposed to leave the ph meter outside in the winter. It gets rekt!

3 Likes

:microscope:

braddah… you remind me of my old high school buddy… IQ of too much, created 4D tic-tac-toe on a Linux machine in '94… but struggled with the controls of a car radio… :man_facepalming:

:rofl: :hugs:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I should be safe then, I’ve got the IQ of at least a chimpanzee. Perhaps a rat? I’ll pull the rods and scrub everything with baking soda, then apply to MENSA.

5 Likes

I took a photo so you can see how tall they are now! Gotta get them hyperbulked for the 4rth node!

3 Likes

My mom thinks those cannabis plants are out of control! Hah hah, look how much they’ve grown! she says

5 Likes

Wow! They are huge!

3 Likes

I swear the regenerative farming works even in just a plain bucket like that. I do the same kind of shit outside, as well. Slowly rehabilitating the farm to regenerative! It’s work, but in the end it pays off when the weeds die and the plants thrive!

3 Likes

Colorado cookies 29 is female! Confirmed!

1 Like

Can’t get more female than that!

There’s all the autos, I hope they are growing fast enough!

5 Likes

Those autos are nuts!!!

6 Likes

DSC08754

Does bug jizz count as contamination? :wink:

4 Likes

The first autos you grow definitely 🤦 make you trip — those first 3 weeks are like 3x faster than photos. Be sure to get them into permanent homes (biggest pots) way before tap root is coming out. As soon as the tap root hits resistance they stop gaining size.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

You should check out my first outdoor auto in the beginning of the thread 2 years ago. It was… a couple grams total hah hah!
My first auto was in hydro, so it didn’t have to follow the same rules as in the greenhouse. Grew like 100 grams dried weed on a single plant with that beauty. hah hah made a couple grams of hash. I dabbed it all myself :eyes:

There’s them autos!!! Bulking huge, probably male lol!

6 Likes

The mildew is long gone… awww I miss it!!! NOT! :laughing:

5 Likes

Here’s the horticultural rodents busy at work. They are raising sunflowers and garlic! Don’t ask me why the combo, but they have wheat going too!

They only plant the wheat in the greenhouse. I’ve often wondered how they learned things. It’s like… they tell each other shit. This one time a chipmunk got caught in the live trap. I let it out and it went and told the rest of the chipmunks to stay out of the metal box. Then they learned how to pry it open and get the seeds. Fucking tree rats are just as smart as us.

7 Likes