Outdoor organic hydro

That’s just your resin before you stomp on it! :rofl: :camel: :mountain_snow:

:evergreen_tree:

It’s pouring rain today! Snow is melting fast…and I love it. I think in another month I can start the auto flowers! I am looking forward to having some real autos. That last batch were photos ffs! The basil plants are almost ready to clone.

2 Likes

Ahh the living soils are writhing with life. This is a bleeding heart, probably pink. Outside the snow is still thick on the flower patch! By the time these ones are blooming, the other ones will start growing heh heh.

3 Likes

I pheno hunted and cloned the superior basil. I made 4 clones of that sucker! They are easier to root than a tomato plant.

5 Likes

These little plants are ready to go! If it was June tomorrow, I’d move them outside.

Basil clone so easy, I would say they never fail, even in just a glass of water with a 1cm clipping.

4 Likes

In just a couple of days I’ll be sprouting the autos! Things are growing like mad out there now, it’s 20C during the day. Huge shift over the weather last week. I’ll get some photos!

2 Likes

You can see the array of bleeding hearts. I also scrounged around and found 2 of the living soil buckets. One was empty, so that makes 3. I could have sworn I had 4 and they were full of SEA SOIL. So I refilled the 3rd bucket with the SSOIL. So… here’s my question. Who dumped out that bucket and took the 4rth one? To be determined.

5 Likes

Just started following and WOW do you have a lovely setup. Looks like it’s going very well. Thanks for sharing and good luck! (not that you need it) :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m popping trizzler, colorado cookies, and automania! They are all autoflowers. I suspect I’ll be planting them soon.

1 Like

There’s the top shelf in the incubation chamber! I have an additional 3 basil clones coming. As the mother plant grows a new side branch, I break the branch off and put it in a glass of water. Poof! New Basil plants that are fully grown!

2 Likes

autos are sprouting!

2 Likes

This’ll be the last batch of basil clones! I love all those gnat carcasses…yum!

2 Likes

It’s hard to see, but there are three sprouts in there! yay! 100 per cent!

2 Likes

I think there might be a photo plant I sprouted just to try out. It was ice cream or something like that. Auto as well? No idea. We’ll see, heh heh.

1 Like

All autos are destined for living soils! That’s some gia green on there.

2 Likes

12 - automania
29 - colorado cookies
81 - trizzler
Trizzler is the bottom left!

2 Likes

Doing good!

Crazy full grown basil plants now! Hard to believe these are clones.

4 Likes

Go go gadget organics! Soon they’ll go into the greenhouse.

Ever wonder if pheno hunting a basil plant can improve yields? yes sirree!

5 Likes

Things are happening in organic land. Autos have landed! All snug and secure in their little SEA SOIL homes. I slowly hydrate the medium, by adding more water every time I go out there until it’s looking good.

3 Likes

Colorado Cookies

Trizzler

Automania
Transplant shock? No idea what that is :smiley:

4 Likes