Outdoor organic hydro

Hell yeah man looks delicious in there.

2 Likes

Wow beauty set up Joe :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Jealous of your greenhouse! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thanks everyone!

Here’s a pic of a plant symbiote! I brewed up those simbots in the black bucket. The fermentation process is over!!! Yet my vat of symbiotes doesn’t stink. Probably because I stirred it once a day and pushed the material back under the water. In case anyone was wondering which symbiote… in the picture is fungal hyphae.

4 Likes

Here’s my plant fermentation tech.

1. become like death and scythe down some weeds, toss that shit in a bucket.
  2. fill with creek water and wait for it to stop bubbling.
  3. dilute and use.
8 Likes

Some weeds? Seriously?

2 Likes

Weeds are power nutrient acumulators so are a great addition to compost heaps//teas

Yeah your greenhouse is epic…
Everything looking nice and healthy.

7 Likes

Learned that trick from dragonfly earth medicine. Some regenerative farming! I think most regenerative farmers do it, except right now if you are a cannabis farm the government regulations don’t recognize regenerative farming tech. It’ll change over time, because the local reps know it’s real. Government just needs studies to be performed to extract data. It’s all about the data.

Oh, I’m hoping for some excellent harvests! This year is really looking good.
Squash and pumpkins are doing way better without powdery mildew! Or mites! lol!

5 Likes

the expensive compost tea at the nurseries here is basically just weeds with a tiny bit of cow poo and wood chips.
dandelion, chamomile, nettle, valerian, etc.
$5 per brew

3 Likes

This plant is taller than I am! Automania.

8 Likes

Male trizzler and colorado cookies.

9 Likes

OMG, making the fertilizer out of green stuff I just cut down, really stinks! If it’s dried out first, the stink is minimal in comparison. I was worried the stink would contaminate the universe.

5 Likes

:joy: the intergalactic compost gases could create interstellar clouds and form new stars….or maybe I’ve indulged a bit too much this morning

5 Likes

Well, hopefully the stink clouds can grow good plants! Looks like they are thriving.

9 Likes

It sure looks like they are! Beautiful spot Joe, a productive peaceful area.

4 Likes

I don’t know if you mentioned earlier, but what kind of pumpkin are you growing?

2 Likes

They are called “neon pumpkin” I think for obvious reasons. They mature really fast! It’s going to be yellow, then green , and finally orange.
The basil clones are going crazy and I’m using the “no flower, all leaf” method where I cut off all the flowers and toss 'em in the garbage so the plant can only grow leaves.

Thanks! I hope that productivity is off the charts this year!

5 Likes

This is a 72 incher/180cm tall. Amazeballs!

4 Likes

trizzler and colorado cookies! Stink level is huge on those cookies.

8 Likes

Here are some glory shots! Wheee!

10 Likes