Outdoor organic hydro

Getting caught back up with the thread and things are looking awesome. Always good information. Thanks.

6 Likes

Oh there was another forgotten gem of course! The plants you are growing outside will be undergoing the same cycles as the ones you are harvesting for plant juice. That means the elements you need for your garden will match the ones the weeds are extracting from the ground for their growth as well.

4 Likes

I put the male in the containment greenhouse. I need a victim for my pollen study!

9 Likes

Kind of organic hydro: HOW TO GROW YOUR OWN MINERALIZED ORGANIC SUPER FOODS IN TANKS

1 Like

Heh heh I’m also a step beyond that, by making my own plant juice, instead of using just gia green. I had an outbreak of red humped caterpillars. So I got the BTK/Caterpillar killer out and let it rip. They died the same day, without eating anymore of the apple tree. Those fucking… red humps man. Fuck them.

Even seeing this one enrages me.

6 Likes

24 hours after exposure, they have ceased living. Eventually they’ll finish drying up and fall off! Fucking parasites.

6 Likes

Wow what little assholes. That was me this year grabbing the Japanese beetles off of my concord grape vine. Every damn day. So many.

3 Likes

I also use vinegar and water solution to stop p.m. in its tracks it changes the leaf surface ph and stops the proliferation. It works quite well.

1 Like

I’m not sure it works very well based on this video I just made of powdery mildew getting a drop of cleaning vinegar on it. Time lapse 3 and a half min.

4 Likes

Am I the only one that’s a little amused or confused that you’re a hash making wizard but haven’t got a huge indoor 20 light setup?

I only started the hash making after ruinations of the budrot variety :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I met this guy like 20 years ago who taught me how to make hash. I bought my bags from holy smoke, which was a 90’s version of modern dispensaries. Been doing it since. I have photos of my first batch I ever made.
It’s not legal for me to have a 20 light setup and sell hash…yet. It’s not even technically legal for me to grow those 3 plants in the greenhouse. I think with some motivation, I could probably go get hooked up with the First Nations. They live by different rules!

4 Likes

Oh yah I live in Sinixt territory. That’s who I was hanging with at the Unicorn was the Sinixt who own the land here. hah hah for some reason I was over at the dab bus and struck up a conversation with this guy who just happened to be the Sinixt rep. He knew so many things about the area it was indigenous history about the land I was living on. Love those stories!

6 Likes

Organics photo dump! mmmm that plant juice STINKS! It’s got the greasy surface look of a fully-leached plant material. Oily on the surface, that’s what Josh said.

8 Likes

ooo, well it’s PH talk time! I know someone who has planted blueberries and their plants are dying. Got a ph test kit and it showed 6.2, which is lethal. To blueberries. So I said you have to hammer it down with aluminum sulfate and then use sulfur pellets to keep it down. Said never lower the ph more than .5 at a time, but that will be in the safe zone of 5.7. Anything lower than 6 is safe for blueberries, but it should be lower like 5 is preferable.

4 Likes

Great to meet another OG grower like myself. Gotta say, back in the day, Herbies in UK was my go-to for seeds, as they now. I had countless tries with growing that Hash Plant strain, Those were the days!

2 Likes

fucking owls man. I almost shit my pants it was like seeing a ghost in the chicken coop! 10 dead rat carcasses surrounding the bird.

7 Likes

Don’t panic it’s organic!

6 Likes

Lmao! Like being stalked by a dinosaur, aye bud?
:rofl:

1 Like

A couple of automania bud shots!

8 Likes

Basil is flowering I finally let them go. There’s going to be a record harvest!!!

OMG and the male trizzler is going nuts.

7 Likes