Outdoor organic hydro

It’s a barred owl! I have no clue why it went in there except we are infested with rodents. I mean… were infested. That problems been solved apparently.

4 Likes

The owl left and it’s a good thing I took a photo! The only evidence it was there are all the rat carcasses it left behind.

1 Like

Are you going to fill a barrel with pesto sauce? exclaim|nullxnull That male could pollinate half of your state icon_e_surprised|nullxnull, what are your plans with him? beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

I’m going to record some hardcore cannabis sex scenes on my 'scope. I was thinking of harvesting and storing a bit for fucking around later. There is soooo much pollen dumping right now everyone in the universe is glad I’ve got it in a sealed greenhouse.

5 Likes

The Thai/holy basil I have around my place needs a heavy trimming the stuff grows crazy!

2 Likes

Nice outdoor plants ,is all I do…Lol Don’t Panic Its Organics…I like to grow with Compost ,crab meal, Kelp , ocean an turf grass composted leave mounds, good stuff for roots. Feed the Soil ,All Your Need Is Biology, grow green ,carbon sesquation , remix of all organic vegetable co.post…
Nice and Big Plants @JoeCrowe , I like them all, Peace…

3 Likes

Wow! That’s a beautiful greenhouse you built. I’ve always wanted something like that to grow vegetables year round and some citrus. It would also be wonderful to lay out and get some vitamin D in the summer.

4 Likes

That’s a 16 lb squash, probably as big as all the others combined.

6 Likes

Jack and the beanstalk! I had to get a ladder out to take this photo.

9 Likes

Years ago a buddy and I having a smoke sesh on top of ladders looking over the plants. I miss those monsters

8 Likes

The basil selfing experiment is starting to bear…fruit? This seedling is a product of seed production from only clones of itself. I want to see what happens to the progeny. Is it more the same? Or different some how?

6 Likes

What kinda gourd is that?

2 Likes

Butternut squash, and definitely a new record size!

2 Likes

That’s what I thought, but it’s a mutant! Lol.

2 Likes

I think I’ll get 60 grams of dried basil per plant. A new record! I was only getting 25 grams per plant before. So the new tech probably works, since all the clones performed just as well.

4 Likes

ahh yes, there’s the automania. I think I’m looking at 10 grams of hash in that bag! I’ll rosin press it though. yum!

6 Likes

oh my. So the cannabis plant was a bust! I got a gram of shit hash that won’t melt. W00t W00t! Party time!
Fortunately that was just an experimental plant. Turns out it had trichome caps that were literally too small to make bubble with. I should have measured them, but live and learn!

3 Likes

Some honey mushrooms.

Yew tree!

There it is up close. It practically oozes ancient-ness.

Just a little deep woods journey! They say the grizzlies are roaming the woods here. Haven’t seen 'em yet.

9 Likes

Probably better that way.

2 Likes

When the neighbors phoned and complained their farm had been ravaged by grizzlies, I had to stifle a chuckle. Not because I was happy they got hit, but because the grizzlies are scared of our place. Nothing like 13KiloVolts to convince them it’s not a friendly place to be. Every year we tell the neighbors how the fence teaches the bears. Some how some of them think dogs running loose in the neighborhood would chase off the bears, but then their dogs went missing. Told 'em that 40 years of experience in the wilderness says don’t let your dogs run loose, hah hah and they got all salty about it. Fucking ignorant city folk.

6 Likes