Outdoor organic hydro

crazy mofo seedling! I found it, and I have no idea what kind of hybrid it is.

3 Likes

Automania and Trizzler!

2 Likes

Here’s some mixture of goodies! I planted beets here, in three rows. Some tree seeds fell in there as well!

3 Likes

Ach!!! Another crazy cannabis volunteer! I toss it to the wolves.

Trizzler!

Automania!

Big bud!

5 Likes

This is when I plant them. The pod has already popped off! Eliminate the possibility of helmet head.

3 Likes

The regenerative farming has been paying off in spades, even in those greenhouse pots. The fresh transplanted seedlings are pumping right off the bat. Back in the day, the soil would be depleted at the beginning of the cycle and require re-charging of conductivity, before the seedlings would grow.

2 Likes

Trizzler is being kind of slow, but the automania is going gangbusters! Been kind of chilly out, but it should be fine in the greenhouse.

2 Likes

One of the mystery seeds, I’m gonna study it!

A few tomatoes.

Clone is really growing! I’ll sulfur spray it with the other plants. Yum! Not for mildew reasons, but for a nice sulfur blast!

4 Likes

Got some beefy photos today! These are the orchids that grow in the woods, and they’ve been reproducing! Excellent orchid habitat, I love it!

3 Likes

Trizzler plant isn’t exactly going gangbusters, but it is what it is, and it isn’t what it isn’t! If it’s a bust right from seed, I have another seedling willing to take it’s place.

or, two seedlings. Yes, those are carrots coming up in the beet patch, I think.

6 Likes

Trizzler is doing something at last!

Automania is… off the hook!

Big bud is looking odd probably from hitting the greenhouse so early.

4 Likes

Mystery machine. That’s what I’ll call it!

2 Likes

The Strawberries are looking good! I used a layer of sulfur pellets, alfalfa meal, then wood bark. On top I put a load of compost mix. It’s got a few wild aka alpine berries in there. I want to see what happens if you cultivate those tasty, but shitty, plants. I want the ph to be lower than 6.8, and I’m going for ph 6, over the course of a year.

3 Likes

I went fucking ballistic on the pouch rats. Don’t kid yourself it was him or me!

Shit weather moved in lol! Things are going great in the berry patches.

7 Likes

ok I sprayed the plants in the garden with the BTK to finish off the aphids. There were heavy infestations in the currant bushes with black sooty mold from bug shit. I hosed the plants down with BTK yesterday and I think 90% of the aphids are already dead and lots more are the walking dead. When I squish them they have orange guts instead of green. I think I’ll get an orange aphid and look at it under the microscope! Curious as to what is happening to them. I’ll see if the colonies completely die off. I took a photo of the aphids before, so I can see what’s happening. Eventually I’ll move to in vitro and see if just the contact kills them or something else if they can survive the contact. I know with the caterpillars it took 3 days for them to all fall off the tree as brown dried up husks.

6 Likes

LOL, so you are going full on Starship Troopers on them are you… :laughing:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

It’s year of the fucking aphid around here. Plants that get infestations are heavily infested!! Not sure who called in the shock troops!

2 Likes

Totally outta likes brotha.
Just pretend that I’ve hit the previous 17 posts! :rofl:

Love what ya got goin on again this year.
Keep it coming!

Can’t say I’ve heard this before.
Like a rock chuck? Pop guts? Lol
:thinking:

3 Likes

Thomomys bottae they have cheek pouches they stuff the pieces of food into for transport back to the nest. I murder them with grim efficiency!

1 Like