Outdoor organic hydro

Well, for every parasite, a good death :wink:
Those ladybird larvae are Hungry!

4 Likes

lol! Trizzler! IT is on!! I only wish it were a little bigger, lol!

4 Likes

Notched the 4rth pouched rat on my belt. This one I crushed with a large rock! :right_anger_bubble: Fuck those rats! Where did they all come from?? I am hunting one last rat. IT’S GOING DOWN!!! menace
That last rat tried to claim the rat garlic. OVer my dead body!!!

4 Likes

So they work for you and then you kill them?ejem|nullxnull :see_no_evil:Who is going to plant the next batch? icon_e_confused|nullxnull beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

It’s already planted heh heh! Those pouched rats would take everything if given the chance. They wouldn’t stop at the rat garlic. Thomomys bottae, my nemesis.

2 Likes

Then you should hire some of these Bodegueros, they leave them in the big wine cellars to chase mice:

When animals doesn’t smell danger they lose fear and do what they want, during the pandemic and everyone locked in their homes they conquered the space we left back, last night I encountered a :boar: 15 meters away my gate, in the middle of a village :see_no_evil:, buy some wolf pee, puma pee or even cat pee and spread it all around … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

He’s checking for rats, now! The rat traps are one up on him though! The last rat he killed had these fleas that started crawling on his nose! Gross!

5 Likes

Weed plants!

Rat garlic.

Normal Garlic!

Rat garlic patch!

4 Likes

Frost blanket keeps the leaf miners from eating the beat leafs! They have left the area, so I’ve uncovered the beets. If you perform each task at just the right time, it saves your crops by breaking the life cycle of the critter.

4 Likes

Looks like snail damage, leaf miners crawl inside the tissue … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

leafminer

2 Likes

Oh the holes are probably caused by those tiny slugs or these stupid little grasshoppers! lol! No Leaf miner damage, though. Now it’s uncovered, I can probably squish the slugs.

3 Likes

Yah, it was the fucking slugs alright. Squished a number of them already! These plant leaf holes were caused by some kind of deficiency. I solved it with FPJ! Made from ol thyme hand scythed material. Gives it that extra special Love/Stink!

6 Likes

Looks like thrips damage (scratches), is this one of them? icon_e_confused|nullxnull

Edit: could be leaf hopper :flushed:

3 Likes

It’s a dead leaf hopper, but there are a few thrip bites on that plant. Perhaps a few whiteflies as well! Those strange holes and odd yellow marks are nutrient based, though. hah hah unlike the bug bites, those marks were only on one of the plants. The dead tip on the trizzler plant was caused by flea beetles. Buggers.

2 Likes

I did a complete investigation into the strange holes in my plant when it started happening. I strted out thinking a bug did it because lets face it, there are soooo many bugs! And their bites! Observe:

Phew those are a few examples and also:

Lame shit like this. Some kind of grey beetle, sort of like a bud borer did that on the pepper plant.

2 Likes

The dead bug

evil laugh Bwah haw haw haw!

3 Likes

None of these match with bug bites! See how parts of the leaf are crinkled to the side? All holes have a yellow halo, and strange lines through the leaf.
So, I figured it was a nutrient problem, which is odd. Don’t usually get a weird thing like that in organics. So, I pumped it with a cup of FPJ(sasquatch milk) scooped off the top of the last ferment. All the new growth including way further down the plant, is now hole-free. The big bud and trizzler never got the holes, only automania. I call it “mystery holes” now.

3 Likes

Big bud leaf, right next to it.

1 Like

Here are my three batches of sasquatch milk. Each with a Glorious Stink!

5 Likes

Automania and big bud.

Trizzler!

2 Likes