Outdoor organic hydro

Male, nuclear whipping boy.

shhiiiiit and my greenhouse plants. I guess I went mental this year with the plant count.

6 Likes

Oh I forgot my magical story! mmm I’m having problems re-integrating with society after the unicorn, hah hah. Things are too fucking normal. OK!
So I walked into the greenhouse and saw a hummingbird. She was doing strange flights. Zipping here and hovering there I could see her beak snapping on something. The she came closer just a couple feet away so I could see that she was eating the spiders, their prey and licking up the spider web as well. Perched on the cucumber fence and licked the webbing off her beak, then zipped outside into the morning sun!

5 Likes

That’s pretty sweet. Just had one hovering by me yesterday in the garden. I only see the Ruby Throated. Do you get other species?

2 Likes

Yep, this one was a Rufus! The males are orange and the females are orange and green.

2 Likes

Woooooow just looked those up. They are beautiful. Get a photo of yours if you get a chance!

2 Likes

There we go, those are the rat garlic! I’m giving a few cloves away, so that the rats can’t eat it all.

2 Likes

Oh my! Big bud is getting triggered already.

10 Likes

Just got back from town! I was looking for some sulfur at the hardware store because I ran out, but there was only 12% solution. I’m not using that shit! So the guy behind the counter says have you tried pine needles? I said that doesn’t work, you need to use sulfates to counter act the calcium in the soil in order to lower the PH. I might as well have told him the sky is yellow. This is what I’m saying. That’s total hog shit, so why do people keep believing in it? Even if I go and find some ph 5 soil in the forest and bring it here and use it to plant blueberries, the ph will shift and in 2 years the plant will die. 7 years ago they were teaching that bullshit in classes!

4 Likes

The usual suspects.

4 Likes

Female, male, male , female, male.

3 Likes

The dog destroyed my IPW mother plants. I’m not sure what he was up to! Blah it had a data set I needed out there. Fuuuuuuckit! I can get the data, except later on. Sigh. We’ll see if there is anything worth salvaging.

2 Likes

I protocol 0-ed the one IPW mother plant the dog dug up. Little bastard. He coulda dug up my male plants and I wouldn’t give 2 shits.

YUM! OK any guesses as to what this is? My guess is penicillium! IT could also be botrytis or cladospiridium, whatever it’s called. I’m tossing my bet on penicillium. The humidity has been like 10000000000000000X10⁶⁶ percent, if that were possible. Crazy storm blew in 40Km/h and it rained for days!
100% guarantee that’s not powdery mildew, sorry Bugbee. Another nail in the coffin, that’s built of nails.

2 Likes

Big bud is blooming still. Here’s the fucked up part. None of the other plants are.

Friggin’ automania.

Male hybrid.

Female GOG BX

Male, beet patch.

5 Likes

That’s my guess, check mine …

3 Likes

Houston, we have a problem. Testing positive for botrytis!

4 Likes

There’s no mystery for you in microbial life … frech|nullxnull

3 Likes

If I don’t positively identify it… my brain will be complaining for fuuuuucking years!!
“That’s against the rules, you dumb shit!!!” ← my brain.

3 Likes

I think I overdosed some of the pepper plants with undiluted plant juice. They look strange! I’ll leech it some and add some alfalfa meal.

1 Like

Beet crop male plant! No open sacks… yet!

Pollen dump master. I’ve been encouraging the dog to “get the rat, boy!”, but he’s failed to kill the male plant. Only killed off the female.

6 Likes

FEEEEEEEEMALE. I think there might be love in the air! lol!

Hidden in the greenhouse. No love there!

6 Likes